Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jon Gruden

Default Jon Gruden

what say you as Reid's successor. no problem with Reid but chucky would get us to a contender.

Hehe its time reid starts makeing that o~line accountable and stop blameing himself!!

Chucky has a cushy job. He will never coach again.

I still think Reid can get us where we want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    Chucky has a cushy job. He will never coach again.
    I think he wants to. There was rumors he said he would if an offer was there and it made sense to him. I can tell you this much, he knows what he is saying and would be making adjustments during the game. He clearly points out what teams are doing to us, and what we are not doing, then watches the same thing happen for a huge play against us and pretty much thrown the coaches under the bus for not adjusting. He has done that the last couple years. I actually despised him becasue he was a raider and always looked like a mad Chuckie Doll but over the years. I always loved seeing him upset. Over the years, my opinion has changed. I love how well he coaches the game to the Viewers.

I was wanting Gruden before we too Reid..

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I think he wants to. There was rumors he said he would if an offer was there and it made sense to him. I can tell you this much, he knows what he is saying and would be making adjustments during the game. He clearly points out what teams are doing to us, and what we are not doing, then watches the same thing happen for a huge play against us and pretty much thrown the coaches under the bus for not adjusting. He has done that the last couple years. I actually despised him becasue he was a raider and always looked like a mad Chuckie Doll but over the years. I always loved seeing him upset. Over the years, my opinion has changed. I love how well he coaches the game to the Viewers.
    I still say he is happy where he is in life. But I agree with you. He has become an excellent NFL analyst. I enjoy his broadcasts and Simms' the best.

On the off chance that Clark might consider jettisoning Andy, I wouldn't mind Gruden. He does have a Green Bay connection too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    I still say he is happy where he is in life. But I agree with you. He has become an excellent NFL analyst. I enjoy his broadcasts and Simms' the best.

On the off chance that Clark might consider jettisoning Andy, I wouldn't mind Gruden. He does have a Green Bay connection too.
    You know the rumors I heard were back when we did hire Reid. I don't know if that was fabricated from people hoping or if he was really interested.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...or-so-he-says/

I do remember the Raiders being interested in him, and he clearly then came out saying. No I am not interested in coaching. I think a bridge was burned there.

I think so too. He seems quite happy doing what he is doing. Not nearly as much demand and pressure as coaching and perhaps more money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast