Thread: Drinking Decathlon.

Default Drinking Decathlon.

Otherwise known as a night drinking with Canada!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

How did I miss this?? This is what we should be doing the weekend of the home opener!! The official Chiefs Crowd Beerlympics!! Finally a contest I have a chance at winning!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

You will defiently have some competition around here like meeee..I like medals.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    How did I miss this?? This is what we should be doing the weekend of the home opener!! The official Chiefs Crowd Beerlympics!! Finally a contest I have a chance at winning!!
    Chance...that's like saying Vince Lombardi had a chance of winning the Super Bowl. Dude they'll be naming the Beerlympics Trophy after you...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You probably had me on ignore when I posted it!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    You will defiently have some competition around here like meeee..I like medals.
    I see you even have your own uniform!!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You probably had me on ignore when I posted it!

I still do!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

HH, your girly arse tells me to go to the poker room, and then your not there...I'm ready to take your money...
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    HH, your girly arse tells me to go to the poker room, and then your not there...I'm ready to take your money...
    I was there for quite a while, but you were doing one of those "researching stats" things since I asked you how many 2nd and 1's we had last year!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I was there for quite a while, but you were doing one of those "researching stats" things since I asked you how many 2nd and 1's we had last year!

...and I did a helluva job on that one too...went through the Play-by-play for all 16 games to get that data.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    ...and I did a helluva job on that one too...went through the Play-by-play for all 16 games to get that data.
    It was greatly appreciated by the way.

I watched all the games and figured it was about how you posted it.

You're excellent research was just more confirmation of what I had remembered.

I have a decent memory when I'm not drinking, and I only drank during one Chiefs game this year. It was when they put in Croyle, and that day went horribly.

(In my personal life, don't really remember the rest of the game...)

Thanks again for the research, I wouldn't have been able to do it myself.