Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling it now RIP 2015 Kansas City Chiefs

Unhappy Calling it now RIP 2015 Kansas City Chiefs

Pretty clear that this team isn't going anywhere

Once again such high hopes for the team going into the season only to be let down. Just sitting here asking myself why I even bother to get any hope at all for any Chiefs season anymore. It seems that the higher that we have hopes the worse the season is. Being a Chiefs fan is just depressing.

There is still some value in this season. The young guys on this team can still get a year under there belts and learn as players. I know that it won't happen but if I were in charge I would make the change to Murray as QB. He won't lead us to many wins most likely but then at least by the end of the season they will be able to see if there is anything to be hopeful of in real games. He will have some starts under his belt and who knows he might just might surprise in a good way.

This season should go into build the young guys mode. It's pretty clear that this isn't going to be a playoff year. As always Maybe next year

Just depressing
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Pretty clear that this team isn't going anywhere

Once again such high hopes for the team going into the season only to be let down. Just sitting here asking myself why I even bother to get any hope at all for any Chiefs season anymore. It seems that the higher that we have hopes the worse the season is. Being a Chiefs fan is just depressing.

There is still some value in this season. The young guys on this team can still get a year under there belts and learn as players. I know that it won't happen but if I were in charge I would make the change to Murray as QB. He won't lead us to many wins most likely but then at least by the end of the season they will be able to see if there is anything to be hopeful of in real games. He will have some starts under his belt and who knows he might just might surprise in a good way.

This season should go into build the young guys mode. It's pretty clear that this isn't going to be a playoff year. As always Maybe next year

Just depressing
    Can you all see now that this joke of a poster is just a dumbA$$. Get him off this site please
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Y'know...if that is the dumbest thing you have ever said then you are a VERY LUCKY MAN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Y'know...if that is the dumbest thing you have ever said then you are a VERY LUCKY MAN!!!!!
    Trust me I've said dumber things LOL just ask my wife :)
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

So you are an EXCEPTIONALLY lucky man. That wasn't the dumbest thing you have ever said AND you still have a wife. I have 3 ex's.

Can you all see now that this joke of a poster is just a dumbA$$. Get him off this site please
    Well, what that poster said was as things exactly appeared at that time. But changes were made that rectified things and righted the ship.

This is why I don't post much...my emotions would get the better of me and then I would have to reply like this...

Nah. We need to keep around a couple of nutjobs for comic relief! Besides technically we can't ban someone just for posting dumb stuff. This forum doesn't have a rule against that!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Nah. We need to keep around a couple of nutjobs for comic relief! Besides technically we can't ban someone just for posting dumb stuff. This forum doesn't have a rule against that!
    They should have a rule against TopekaRoys
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

What is your beef with each other??

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    What is your beef with each other??
    its just messing around nothing more
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast