Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling it now RIP 2015 Kansas City Chiefs

Unhappy Calling it now RIP 2015 Kansas City Chiefs

Pretty clear that this team isn't going anywhere

Once again such high hopes for the team going into the season only to be let down. Just sitting here asking myself why I even bother to get any hope at all for any Chiefs season anymore. It seems that the higher that we have hopes the worse the season is. Being a Chiefs fan is just depressing.

There is still some value in this season. The young guys on this team can still get a year under there belts and learn as players. I know that it won't happen but if I were in charge I would make the change to Murray as QB. He won't lead us to many wins most likely but then at least by the end of the season they will be able to see if there is anything to be hopeful of in real games. He will have some starts under his belt and who knows he might just might surprise in a good way.

This season should go into build the young guys mode. It's pretty clear that this isn't going to be a playoff year. As always Maybe next year

Just depressing
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

It is clear to me that Andy Reid, and the rest of the coaching staff that he brought with him, does not have what it takes to get our Chiefs to the next level.

^^ That's it. Season ended in week 2. The rest of the season might as well be used at some point to look at Murray and get his feet wet in a real NFL. The heart has been ripped out of this team & having Murray play isn't going to hurt anything, as the damage has already been done beyond repair to Alex Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    ^^ That's it. Season ended in week 2. The rest of the season might as well be used at some point to look at Murray and get his feet wet in a real NFL. The heart has been ripped out of this team & having Murray play isn't going to hurt anything, as the damage has already been done beyond repair to Alex Smith.
    The only risk would be letting the same thing happen to Murray.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

We're done, no Charles and Alex playing like his early 9er days isn't a recipe for success. I'd also like to see Murray at some point, I look at Smith in the pocket and it seems like he has forgotten everything that made him a relativity good QB in his last couple of years in San Fran and 13/14 in KC.

This Chiefs team has a knack of folding when the pressure is on, going back to the collapse against the Colts it just seems like we turn to **** when the moment is at it's biggest.

I'm hoping I can still enjoy my trip to London for the Lions game later this month despite knowing the season is done.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The only risk would be letting the same thing happen to Murray.
    Maybe the O-Line would try a little bit harder for Murray & maybe the O-Line and the rest of the Offense has lost faith in Alex.

I agree just heartbreaking to be a kc fan!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Maybe the O-Line would try a little bit harder for Murray & maybe the O-Line and the rest of the Offense has lost faith in Alex.
    I don't think it would be any different

The fact is none of the guys on the line have a track record. If they stink up the joint then they kill there chance of getting on with any other team. I think they are giving it there all.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Haha 2012 all over again

"should put stanzi in. He'll end up like cassel"

Smith = cassel

I don't get why they put money into average qbs

Hard being a Chiefs fan. Depressing, demoralizing, embarrasing, pathetic, chumps, same **** different year, heartbreak, pain, suffering, agonizing, TIRED... etc etc etc. Those are the random thoughts that come to my head when I think of our beloved CHIEFS. Some how I keep watching and hoping.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast