Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Going to see KC beat the Broncos!!!

Question Going to see KC beat the Broncos!!!

I just found out that my husband got us two tickets to see the Chiefs/Bronco game for our anniversary. Can any of you give me advice on how to tailgate and the proper etiquette?

Heck we can swing by and pick ya up we will probably stay around there. You can tailgate with us ! if you dont mind hanging out with some Beer Drinkers ! (my wife and I ).

That would be great! The beer's on us. I'll pm you with our phone numbers and we can plan something. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KCKat View Post
    That would be great! The beer's on us. I'll pm you with our phone numbers and we can plan something. Thanks!
    Uh-oh!

You might have to take out a mortgage on the house if you're buying the beer for Zilla!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

It's a good thing that we're no longer in our 20's or we'd have to take out a second mortgage. Time has slowed us down a bit. I guess we'll just have to make it a mortgage/equity loan.

Quote Originally Posted by KCKat View Post
    It's a good thing that we're no longer in our 20's or we'd have to take out a second mortgage. Time has slowed us down a bit. I guess we'll just have to make it a mortgage/equity loan.
    I'm 36 and still drink like a fish!

I know you guys will have blast!

Wish there were some Chiefs news happening around the league this week.

I know the guys need a break, and they deserve it, but i need Chiefs talk all season long!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Heres a newsflash, your pictures brought down the site for a few hours today due to bandwidth issues.

Hows that for news HH lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Heres a newsflash, your pictures brought down the site for a few hours today due to bandwidth issues.

Hows that for news HH lol.
    Not news here!

YZILLA and I were on ventrilo earlier, and discussing that admin may have to reinstate the size restriction for pictures.

It may also be that in October I think this site has had more traffic than ever before, If I am not mistaken?

I do post a lot of pics and would be happy to have a poll to see if it is too many.

I think sling does a lot of polls.

While the site was down I forgot about Ventrilo, Was there many ppl in there. Good thing it happened on a bye weekend.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    While the site was down I forgot about Ventrilo, Was there many ppl in there. Good thing it happened on a bye weekend.

Cheers
    Right after it came back up I noticed that Admin has changed the ShoutBox too.

It no longer shows replies to posts!

That was a couple days ago, nice idea though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast