Thread: Is there a way I can get my own rant thread without disrupting other threads?

Hybrid View

Default Is there a way I can get my own rant thread without disrupting other threads?

Is there a way I can get my own rant thread without disrupting other threads?

I think it would be a place where I could spout my opinions, and let everyone who wants to ignore me, to do it conveniently!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

This thread should work just fine, I would think.

Why do you want people to ignore you?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Well, I forgot what I even wanted to rant about, so thanks for the responses!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It might be smart to find a single thread to cram all of the funnies that you like to post into. That way, We don't have to open ten different threads, which takes alot longer, to get caught-up.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It might be smart to find a single thread to cram all of the funnies that you like to post into. That way, We don't have to open ten different threads, which takes alot longer, to get caught-up.
    It would be easier and less of an issue if you would dispense this advice immediately upon a members entrance to this site.

It would be easier and less of an issue if you would dispense this advice immediately upon a members entrance to this site.

There are alot of new members and they rarely even read the rules of posting. There are also a bunch of little hints/advice that should be given to them too. Too much work for me.

There are alot of new members and they rarely even read the rules of posting. There are also a bunch of little hints/advice that should be given to them too. Too much work for me.
    What is that?

We have rules?

Do we really have to follow them?

You can generally pick up on an atmosphere of a BB after posting on it for long enough. This one happened to pick up on the postwhore mentality. There's hardly a thread that doesn't end up being about beer, whether it's relovent or not.
    Everything happens for a reason.