Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hats off to Huard, Bowe, and Page!

Default Hats off to Huard, Bowe, and Page!

Without any of these guys, the Chiefs lose this game, simple as that. Huard made some unbelievable moves in the pocket before that 54yrd pass to Bowe, which was what really gave us a chance to win. If he doesn't complete that, game over, we lose. Bowe showed off those hands and some speed once again and made a pretty good catch, the rookie has done it again! Last, but definitely not least, Page. He's been beaten on some plays, but I tell ya, if he doesn't intercept that ball in the last minute of the game, the Raiders beat us. All they needed was a FG, and it looked like they were gonna get it. He defied them and, with those three guys combined, won us the game. It wasn't pretty, but hey when is it with the Chiefs? Hats off to the whole Chiefs defense as well, they did a magnificent job. It feels great to be all alone in first place! Go CHIEFS!

Just watched gameday on NFL Network and they still wont give the chiefs props and say the Chargers are the spolight of the AFC west even though they lost to us ! Pisses me off !

They all did great!

Making big plays in crunch time is what makes a player great!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Without any of these guys, the Chiefs lose this game, simple as that. Huard made some unbelievable moves in the pocket before that 54yrd pass to Bowe, which was what really gave us a chance to win. If he doesn't complete that, game over, we lose. Bowe showed off those hands and some speed once again and made a pretty good catch, the rookie has done it again! Last, but definitely not least, Page. He's been beaten on some plays, but I tell ya, if he doesn't intercept that ball in the last minute of the game, the Raiders beat us. All they needed was a FG, and it looked like they were gonna get it. He defied them and, with those three guys combined, won us the game. It wasn't pretty, but hey when is it with the Chiefs? Hats off to the whole Chiefs defense as well, they did a magnificent job. It feels great to be all alone in first place! Go CHIEFS!
    Huard made 2 good plays, lets crown him MVP of the league, I love D-Bo but he cant be a playmaker if they don't throw to him. Page did good, D overall did great. And would you have been saying LJ if Rayner would have hit the Field Goal and we would have been up by more.

I don't care how the Chiefs beat the Faiders, I just care that they do. I do feel that there were 2 dozen teams in the league that if we would have put up an effort like that, they would have beat us.

Glad to see the Faiders are getting back to the losers they are, Hope the donks keep up being losers, but how many bad bad games can Huard have until Herm and the other Fanboys give Croyle a shot.

Put him in while Huard is still able to play backup, then there is another option if he doesn't play good (or throws a ton of Int's (Chief31 I expect all of your money bet on that one.)

Please get over this Huard Mancrush, I want to win the game, not, not lose it.

I agreed whole heartedly!!! Great job on our D!! Tough game too with a lot of emotion on both sides. We knew it would be a close one as usual.

Trying to find a clip of the wonderful 3 stooge move that the raiders had on that punt return, when they clobbered each other. W/ Al davis, it would have made them the 3 stooges.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Huard made 2 good plays, lets crown him MVP of the league, I love D-Bo but he cant be a playmaker if they don't throw to him. Page did good, D overall did great. And would you have been saying LJ if Rayner would have hit the Field Goal and we would have been up by more.

I don't care how the Chiefs beat the Faiders, I just care that they do. I do feel that there were 2 dozen teams in the league that if we would have put up an effort like that, they would have beat us.

Glad to see the Faiders are getting back to the losers they are, Hope the donks keep up being losers, but how many bad bad games can Huard have until Herm and the other Fanboys give Croyle a shot.

Put him in while Huard is still able to play backup, then there is another option if he doesn't play good (or throws a ton of Int's (Chief31 I expect all of your money bet on that one.)

Look, I'm not saying Huard played the greatest game of any QB in the history of the NFL, anyone that says that would be a fool. I'm just saying that he made the play when the team and Huard, himself, needed to make a play. If he got sacked on that pass play to Bowe, the game is over, and that's that. You say don't play to lose the game, well get used to it, because that's Herm ball, this is just like how Marty coached back in the 90s.

Look, I'm not saying Huard played the greatest game of any QB in the history of the NFL, anyone that says that would be a fool. I'm just saying that he made the play when the team and Huard, himself, needed to make a play. If he got sacked on that pass play to Bowe, the game is over, and that's that. You say don't play to lose the game, well get used to it, because that's Herm ball, this is just like how Marty coached back in the 90s.
    Tell me about it!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Huard made 2 good plays, lets crown him MVP of the league,

And Croyle has done nothing. Are you sure that isn't MVP worthy? Nothing is good enough for you. I'd hate to see what you would do to Croyle if he were playing.

I love D-Bo but he cant be a playmaker if they don't throw to him. Page did good, D overall did great. And would you have been saying LJ if Rayner would have hit the Field Goal and we would have been up by more.

I don't care how the Chiefs beat the Faiders,

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. Then why is it you continue to complain after our victories?

I just care that they do. I do feel that there were 2 dozen teams in the league that if we would have put up an effort like that, they would have beat us.

Hmmm... I knew there was a reason for my scepticism about the "I don't care how..." statement.
    Ya know, I have a crush on being competetive. Croyle did nothing but show the ability to lose. If you want a loser, then there are plenty of those around. Fortunately, the Chiefs aer trying to win. Therefore, they start the guy who is more likely to win.

Huard plays well and you cry, Huard plays poorly, and you'll cry too. Just cry and I will rejoice that Huard has us in first place.

And when Croyle does get his shot, I will hope and pray that he is ready to do what you are convinced he would have already been doing.

You try to stick me in some non-existent "Croyle haters" club, but I am not. At the beginning of the season, I wanted Huard because I didn't want to see us create another Rich Gannon. Now, I want to keep him, because he is winning with a rag-tag O-line and an ultra-conservative offensive gameplan. Hell, the man is 2-0 against divisional rivals, and both of those wins have come on the road!

Basically, what I am saying is ...

"NO!! We are not there yet!"

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Ya know, I have a crush on being competetive. Croyle did nothing but show the ability to lose. If you want a loser, then there are plenty of those around. Fortunately, the Chiefs aer trying to win. Therefore, they start the guy who is more likely to win.

Huard plays well and you cry, Huard plays poorly, and you'll cry too. Just cry and I will rejoice that Huard has us in first place.

Would love to see him play well,

Huard does not have us in First place, we are in first place in spite of him. If anyone on offense, HAS us in first place I would say it is Gonzo, maybe D-Bo.

I more would say that the D has us in first place, and again Huard hasn't been so detrimental as to take us out of first place.

And when Croyle does get his shot, I will hope and pray that he is ready to do what you are convinced he would have already been doing.

I am far from convinced, but I want to find out. And I want to find out when Huard is not injured so we can ease him in, not go for broke.

You try to stick me in some non-existent "Croyle haters" club, but I am not. At the beginning of the season, I wanted Huard because I didn't want to see us create another Rich Gannon. Now, I want to keep him, because he is winning with a rag-tag O-line and an ultra-conservative offensive gameplan. Hell, the man is 2-0 against divisional rivals, and both of those wins have come on the road!

Basically, what I am saying is ...

"NO!! We are not there yet!"
    I will give him credit when he does good, he had two great plays today, What I want to hear is all you Huard fanboys admit when he has a bad game, Heck he did, He was about to get pulled and made a great play, with that he lived for another set of downs.
    He said after the game that the Offense was very inconsistent and didn't play well.

I dont know what you have against Croyle, We haven't seen him play enough to count him out. But what I have seen Huard is not playing to win the game. He is playing not to lose it. I DON'T LIKE IT. I wanna win.

We WON the game against the Eggos, (the Ds (defense and D-Bo))

Today we didn't win we managed not to lose, as we did with the Viqueens and as we did with the Bungles.

I could be bold enough to say also that our Offense hasn't won a game this year, they (led by Huard) Haven't Lost 4 Games.

Now for right now, Not losing 4 games is working, but I want to win some games. Because against other teams in this division we wont be able to not lose, we will have to win.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast