Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lions Game Inactives

Default Lions Game Inactives

The following players have been ruled out of the #Chiefs game on Sunday: LB Ramik Wilson, OG Ben Grubbs, DE Mike DeVito.

who will replace grub.. how did he get hurt??

He has a sore neck. Either Fulton or Tardif will be at LG, so more than likely it will be Fisher, Tardif or Fulton, Morse, Allen and Stephenson at RT

What's up with DeVito?

DeVito has a Concussion

I wish we would keep allen at rt and stephenson on the bench. Just pit futon at lg and tale our chances. Let allen keep getting use to playing rt instead of going back and forth. No wonder why our oline sucks. No player can ever get time in one position.

Jah Reid could play but he has been inactive for several weeks now

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I wish we would keep allen at rt and stephenson on the bench. Just pit futon at lg and tale our chances. Let allen keep getting use to playing rt instead of going back and forth. No wonder why our oline sucks. No player can ever get time in one position.
    My sentiments, exactly. Put Fulton at LG or even Stephenson at LG, leave the rest of the guys in place & take your chances that way.

On a sidenote, I've have posted my share of criticism of Grubbs this year. But he is the best option that we have at LG. Him being gone and the drop in the quality at LG puts more pressure on Fisher. God forbid if he takes a baby step backward this week. We won't hear the end of it from the Fisher-is-a-bust crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    On a sidenote, I've have posted my share of criticism of Grubbs this year. But he is the best option that we have at LG. Him being gone and the drop in the quality at LG puts more pressure on Fisher. God forbid if he takes a baby step backward this week. We won't hear the end of it from the Fisher-is-a-bust crowd.
    That's right. That same crowd strains at a gnat where Fisher is concerned, and swallows a camel where guys like Albert and Stephenson are concerned.

Ziggy Ansah is a good player, so Fisher will get tested, of course & for anyone to expect Fisher to be perfect against Ansah, is ludicrous, as no other LT that has went against Ansah has been perfect yet this season. But, Fisher does have to hang in there and slow him down. Ansah has decked opposing QB's 6 times in 7 games.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast