Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why can't we do that?

Default Why can't we do that?

Just watched the Pats demolish the Fins. Is it because they have the QB and the coaching - and we dont? I mean, they have a lot of new names on defense and a decent, not great, oline, and they just win. And win. Will we ever have a team like that? This team needs a franchise QB SO BAD. Rant over.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Cheat? Please. Air pressure wouldnt make that big of impact on a game and if you know anything about the gas law it explains it all. Plus footballs dont always hold air that good. Colts had ball underflated as well but they dont complain about that. Colts are poor losers and dont have a leg to stand on. Maybe just maybe if it was a close ge they could say something but not an *** kicking. Underflated balls work against qbs when its in the air anyways. Only thing better is maybe grip but so even if you say he did cheat he took the grip over the ball air flow so in that way he hurt h8mself ao how did it really give him an advantage. And they used brady as a goat. All qbs like their ballls to feel a certain way. They prolly didnt even think about how much psi is in them just the feel of it. Whole thing was overblown and it back fired on them. Id take bilicheck and brady any day. If Being physically and mentally prepared for opponents maoes you a cheater then id take a cheater every day and twice on sundays. Theirs no denying bradys talent and no cheating can explain it. Brady is clutch and to me the best qb of all time. I think hes a better leader than montana or any other qbs. No matter who his wr he finds a way like favre did. But he expects and demands you to be prepared. Unlike manning brady doesnt expect perfection and gets mad when things fail. Brady knows how to handle it and adjust his game to overcome anything. Manning has to have thingw perfect for him to be good. Just dont make me choose between brady and montana though. Montana my qb of all time as a kid but as i get older and see brady he just so damn clutch and accurate and mentally prepared.
    It was a joke. However, I do despise them more than ever because of Spy Gate, and Deflate Gate. Still I despised Seattle more and both of them couldn't lose the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Spot on. That whole deflate-gate thing was nothing but witch-hunting BS. I'm glad it back-fired and aroused the Pats, and now they'e a focused team that's on a mission. And thus far, they are shoving this "cheater, cheater, cheater" stuff up everybody's arse.

It's safe to say that Brady is in the same class as Montana, regardless of which one a person may prefer. Both have something in common of their post-season aspirations being blemished by the Giants.
    Could care less about them or what they are shoving. Brady will still always have an astericks next to his name.

every team does something Chiefs included so its all a wash to me

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Could care less about them or what they are shoving. Brady will still always have an astericks next to his name.
    So what? The 97-98 Donkeys have FAR bigger astericks than any of Brady's teams. They cheated the salary cap from 1996-98 & got away with it -- a far greater offense than any that NE has committed.

We so need a franchise qb I thought I heard the announcer saying they started two rookies on their o line. That is impressive. It goes to show a great QB and coaching staff makes the whole team that much better Imo

It was a joke. However, I do despise them more than ever because of Spy Gate, and Deflate Gate. Still I despised Seattle more and both of them couldn't lose the superbowl.
    Please. Spygate? You do realize everything the did was legal except have a camera in a wrong spot? They could have moved the camera and it would have been legal.alot of teams admitted of doing this type of stuff. So how was it an advantage when everyone did it. Plus you still have to play the game an execute the plays. Poeple just like to hate and doesnt matter what you tell them.

Asterick by his name says who? You? I dont think brady cares about your say so. Cuz you wont be putting any astericks next to his name when he goes in to the hof on the first ballot. Good thing your not a judge or the courts would be apl booked for appeals and alot of suieng the courts. If you knew anything about the gas law logic and how air works then you wouldnt be so quick to judge. But the fact is psi doesnt have that much of an effect on the game. Rodgers likes his over inflated so does he have an atrremark next to his name? Wish people knew whwt they were talking about before they go judging like the nfl did and made them look like a joke. Mr goodell. Dont hate him just cuz hes better then your favorite qb. I get it people look for any excuse to try and defend their personal favorite qb and want to rag on brady so they can justify their own thoughts. But if your an honest fan and not closed minded you can see whats right. Hell for a long time i said montana was better and didnt want brady to ever get that close but the more you see him play the more you respect his game. If your going to judge somone for spygate or psi then least be fair and judge all teams for it. Every gb that ever played liked their balls a cerain way. Doesnt mean they thought about psi levels rather than just the feel of it.
    And spygate? How can you judge a qb for that? He plays the game he doesnt coach it? You think he needed a camera to read the defense to read if their playing man or zone or see who the will lb is? I hate manning but brady and him are the best at recognizing defenses and it doesnt take a camera to tell him.

Really....honestly....who gives a damn about "deflategate"? I hate Brady and I hate the splats but what DOES bother me is that they got a worse penalty than the donks did for REPEATEDLY cheating on the salary cap.

IMO Goodell needs to go. Not because of "deflategate" but because he is harming the NFL. He is in WAY OVER HIS HEAD running something as big as the NFL. They took a guy that could do a good job running a hot dog cart and put him in charge of a multi hundred billion dollar business.

The only asterisk Brady will have next to his name is most Superbowl wins in NFL history.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    The only asterisk Brady will have next to his name is most Superbowl wins in NFL history.
    Exactly and i cant wait to brady to stick it to them. What they going to complain and make up this time? Hows he cheating now? Psi levels are good and hes having anoth3r career year so the psi levels must have everything to do with it right? Or just maybe psi level doewnt mean **** and now the nfl looks like a joke now. Mr vincent your a dumbass running a sting for which you didnt know anything about the gas law. Hows the clown now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast