Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brady and Manning have done it on the same day. Weird.

Default Brady and Manning have done it on the same day. Weird.

Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have both become the first QB's in NFL history to beat all 31 other teams in the league.

Next weeks game between the two should be interested.

I am gonna pick the Pats.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have both become the first QB's in NFL history to beat all 31 other teams in the league.

Next weeks game between the two should be interested.

I am gonna pick the Pats.
    I'm confused. Are you talking about this season? They haven't played each other, so wouldn't it be 30 teams? They haven't beat the other team, and they can't beat themselves. :p
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I'm confused. Are you talking about this season? They haven't played each other, so wouldn't it be 30 teams? They haven't beat the other team, and they can't beat themselves. :p
    Throughout their careers they have played against and beaten every other team in the NFL besides their own, respectively.

Never been done before and then two QB's do it on the same day.

Spooky if you ask me...

(Chiefster could ya do the bwahaha thing? I'm not sure if I am allowed to do that for ya.)

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

The only other QB at 30 teams is Brett Favre and he has never beat KC. If it would have been KC & Green Bay today instead of next week it would have been 3 going for it in one day.

Regardless we can't let Favre do it. I like Favre unless he is playing against the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    The only other QB at 30 teams is Brett Favre and he has never beat KC. If it would have been KC & Green Bay today instead of next week it would have been 3 going for it in one day.

Regardless we can't let Favre do it. I like Favre unless he is playing against the Chiefs.
    Good point. With the trend that happened today it would have been more likely for GB to beat the Chiefs.

Good omen for next week.

I like Favre and hope he plays again next year, but he can suck it against the Chiefs!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post

I am sooooo looking forward to that game.

I am sooooo looking forward to that game.
    What's your pick?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What's your pick?

Undecided. :p

I'm not being sarcastic, this is the very first site I have ever been a member of (sports wise) and am not 100% of the meaning of homer. Also I am too lazy to go and research it.

Is a Homer a person who roots for his team even when they know they suck? Or is it just a fan who really believes their team is great and can't see what is really wrong with it?

If I think that a certain team can beat the Chiefs on a particular Sunday (say we have obvious injuries, etc...) does that make me not a homer?

I really don't understand the term that well and I have been throwing it around a lot lately.

A little help?

Pfft! Girls; so wishy-washy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast