Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Huge Broncos Trade

Default Huge Broncos Trade

Broncos trade a 6th and 7th round pick for 49ers TE Vernon Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Kcman View Post
    Yes !!! Ctc!!!!! Thats a chiefs fan!!!!!! Call me a homer call me what u want its time the donkeys go down!!!! And i know true kc fans feel it and i know the players haft to be feeling it this is a blood game!!! !!!! Very well put ctc
    Thank you Sir! Been wrong A LOT of times in my life but I just have this feeling we are going to put the donks to sleep this next game. Choke hold. Sleep. Death.

Utterly illogical. Any stat you look at says the donks will win. But I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

But y'know....no matter how that game turns out I'm still going to be a Chiefs fan.

Crazy I may be, but I think we are going to beat the donks and that that win will set off a 6-1 streak that will get us into the playoffs again.

Like I said....maybe I am crazy....but I am feeling good about this team again.

Hopefully Vernon will help with Peyton to someone to throw to! Manning has been struggling. Eleven INT's and only seven TD's.
    ​Happy Halloween 2021

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Hopefully Vernon will help with Peyton to someone to throw to! Manning has been struggling. Eleven INT's and only seven TD's.
    Sounds like a post from a donkey fan.

Hopefully Peters will show forehead a couple of pick-6s.
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 11-04-2015 at 02:38 AM.

Lmfao very well said ctc!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kcman View Post
    Lmfao very well said ctc!!!!!
    Thank you. I'd also like to see our D-line and linebackers make Mr. Forehead INTIMATELY familiar with Mr. Turf. As in grind him into Mr. Turf. It would also be OK if they simply put him 6 feet under Mr. Turf.

But in the end we need to win that game. Damned donks have somehow come up with a damned good Defense. And they went and bought forehead a new offensive weapon. I don't care how we win that game....6-3 is OK......8 FGs to 7 FGs is OK. To borrow a phrase from the "Creature from the Crypt".....JUST WIN BABY...JUST WIN.
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 11-05-2015 at 04:27 AM.

While I think it's going to be a good rivalry game, not optimistic the Chiefs are going to win.

Last game, when Peyton went back to the older style offense he normally ran, Sutton's D had no comeback or answer at all. The other two issues will be the fact we'll be playing in Denver (higher elevation = thinner air, we'll start to fatigue worse than they will in the 3rd & 4th qtrs) and good ole' Denver/KC officiating.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Y'know.....yeah I said we were going to beat the donks on November 15. Kcman said it too. So I guess that makes both of us complete homers. After all....we have never done well in Denver and they are 7-0 and we are 3-5. All facts.

But here are another few truths. This is a brutal division rivalry. We beat them week 2 and then gave the game away. And I'd be willing to bet that the players are PISSED and want some revenge. Anybody remember the damned raiders beating us for their first win last year? That loss kept us out of the playoffs. And it never should have happened. You can never tell what is going to happen in a big time division rivalry game.

So yeah.....the damned donks look a lot better than us and the best team we have beaten is the Steelers who aren't looking so hot anyway. But I am just going to say it flat out...WE HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF THE DONKEYS ON November 15.

Sure thing????? HELL NO!!!! But I think we have a good chance. Those rotten scum have to lose sometime anyway. And I think the Chiefs are going to be the team to hand them their first loss.

Homer??? YOU'RE DAMNED RIGHT I AM!!!
    Quoted as a reminder. I'm not gloating and I am not crowing. I just KNEW we had this game as surely as I knew we were going to lose to the winless Raiders last year.

I sincerely hope no one will take offense at this post as NONE IS INTENDED.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345