Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Huge Broncos Trade

Default Huge Broncos Trade

Broncos trade a 6th and 7th round pick for 49ers TE Vernon Davis

My mistake the 49ers gave up Davis and a 6th and Denver gave them a 7th, how the hell do they get a player and a pick? Wish we could do that

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    My mistake the 49ers gave up Davis and a 6th and Denver gave them a 7th, how the hell do they get a player and a pick? Wish we could do that
    Don't make it worse than it is....Denver got Davis and a 7th...the 49ers got 2 - 6th round picks (2016 & 2017)...

Watching him this season he has re-gained the speed he lost after his early season injury last year. Kaepernick couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in stride this year...so his numbers this year have little relevance. Even with his low numbers the trade was highway robbery...he was worth more than that...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Doobs let me help u this is a kc fan forum no donkey lovers here !!!! thank you have a nice day

Lol donkeys will go down!!!! And it will be there 1st lose and watch everyone open up there eyes!!! We have a great team yes big problems on o-line but man i think Reid ironing that out now and fast!! Im very proud what ive seen this week o-line !! And sean smith back look what are D doning now!!! No fly zone !!! We better sign sean smith next year!!! Cut cooper and flemming not worth anything!!! And cut grubbs and steph <~~~

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    The big difference between Denver and KC as it pertains to the cap is dead money. Denver has 3.5mm in dead money. KC has $20mm in dead money. Approx $8mm to Bowe, $4mm to Flowers. The difference in dead money alone pays for Peyton Manning this year. Add in the fact that KC is $10mm under the cap and you quickly see how Denver is able to afford these guys. Elway has done a better job managing cap space. The good news is that almost all of the dead money rolls off the KC cap next year. And we will need it to resign Poe and address this offensive line.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcman View Post
    Doobs let me help u this is a kc fan forum no donkey lovers here !!!! thank you have a nice day
    I am a Chiefs fan hate Denver more than any team. Their Defense just destroyed Green Bay. They held them to under 100 yards passing. We just beat up on the worste team in the NFL, so yes confidence is high, but try to be realistic. Our offensive line is really going to be tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    Wait until the Donks get Joe Thomas from the Browns for a 6th rounder in 2019. And don't worry about cap money. They seem to have $200 mill.
    WOW!!!... Sounds like the Donks offered a 1st to Cleveland for Joe Thomas. UNBELIEVABLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kcman View Post
    So not being a stupid homer makes one a Donkey lover? You are unreal, man.

Elway knows this is Manning's last year. It's win now mode for Donks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    WOW!!!... Sounds like the Donks offered a 1st to Cleveland for Joe Thomas. UNBELIEVABLE!
    Sounds like the Browns turned them down,... for now. I bet they are holding out for Denver's 7 rounder instead.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast