Thread: Chiefs players watching tv today, tomorrow night.

Default Chiefs players watching tv today, tomorrow night.

Chiefs players were happy to see their arch rival, the Raiders, on the losing end of their game today. However, they were able to witness a live game of the emergence of the San Diego Chargers. They know that the Chargers are probably going to show up for the remainder of the season as the 14-2 team they were last year.

This division is not going to be a cake walk for sure. The Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers are all in it, and the Raiders are not quiet out of it yet. It will be an interesting year, and anyone who wanted to predict the outcome of the afc west, I would call a fool. (unless they predict the Chiefs, then they are wise beyond years.)

There just is no clear cut "better team" at this point.

It seems like all the teams in the AFC West have flashes of brilliance some Sunday's and on others they just go out and stink up the field.

I hope this week off in the middle of the season is the boost that puts us over the top in the division.

With two weeks to prepare for the Packers our O should be able to get something going again.

I pick the Chiefs next week, and to win the Division!

GO CHIEFS!!!1
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It seems like all the teams in the AFC West have flashes of brilliance some Sunday's and on others they just go out and stink up the field.

I hope this week off in the middle of the season is the boost that puts us over the top in the division.

With two weeks to prepare for the Packers our O should be able to get something going again.

GO CHIEFS!!!1
    there are some things on a chiefs board that you dont really have to say...it is just understood :)

i think we all pick the chiefs next week, and to win the division :)

GO CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFS

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

GO CHIEFS!!!1
    I don't know Sandy Eggo looks back in form, might be tough to beat this year, I am very much looking forward to the Chiefs doing great and hopefully winning the division. I would love to see flashes of brilliance out of our Q.... never mind, I am going to quit now. But just for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I don't know Sandy Eggo looks back in form, might be tough to beat this year, I am very much looking forward to the Chiefs doing great and hopefully winning the division. I would love to see flashes of brilliance out of our Q.... never mind, I am going to quit now. But just for this post.

Every time you think about wanting to put in Broyle, just remember there have been many valid arguments for it, as well as against.

No one can know the future, our opinions are just that. Opinions.

I am holding out hope that Broyle starts after the bye week. It would be something that I would give Herm Rep for (if he had an account on this site, but that takes the interweby thingy) if it was his plan all along. Giving Broyle just a little more time to learn the system might turn to have been a great decision.

Maybe I'm being too hard on this Herm guy.

Let's see how he handles the second half of the stretch.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    Chiefs players were happy to see their arch rival, the Raiders, on the losing end of their game today. However, they were able to witness a live game of the emergence of the San Diego Chargers. They know that the Chargers are probably going to show up for the remainder of the season as the 14-2 team they were last year.

This division is not going to be a cake walk for sure. The Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers are all in it, and the Raiders are not quiet out of it yet. It will be an interesting year, and anyone who wanted to predict the outcome of the afc west, I would call a fool. (unless they predict the Chiefs, then they are wise beyond years.)

There just is no clear cut "better team" at this point.
    ...Or a Homer. NTTATWWT