Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derek Carr

Default Derek Carr

Watching the Raider's game I can tell you that this guy being in the Chief's division scares me for the future. 2nd round pick, Chiefs really need to figure out how to get a guy like this.

Yup they are set at the position for many years to come. Barring any major setbacks

He is putting on a show in pitsburgh.i really wish the chiefs brass would have taken him. the freaking 2 ND round

I've tried to tell some of you here that Carr is that damn good and we should have got him, but hindsight is 20/20 I guess

I agree i want KC to draft a QB a real good Qb and build him... Murray might be the kid but he hasnt got a shot yet.. But i rly like cooks i think if he falls in draft we need 2 get him... I think alex can be good if he just takes more chances look at bortles jags QB he not scared to take a chance.... I think 49ers messed alex head up... If he would just relax take the chance alot more he could be great QB not just a game manager..just my thoughts..

he reminds me of drew brees.

we will see in the future.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

speaking of people that sold their souls to the devil. al davis.

i recall stating back around 1990, that the raiders would not win it all as long as davis was owner.

now he is out of the way, i fear oakland is going to be the next denver.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Watching the Raider's game I can tell you that this guy being in the Chief's division scares me for the future. 2nd round pick, Chiefs really need to figure out how to get a guy like this.
    I had him firmly on my Chiefs draft wish list 2 years ago. We were picking 23 and I wanted Carr there or preferably later in the first if we could swing a trade down.

Now I still think Dee Ford will prove to be a good pick, but looking back I sure wish we had taken Carr at 23. Being set at QB for the next 15 years would have been more than awesome. Now the hated Raiders have that privilege and we still languish with no QBOTF. In fact, though Alex is a workable QB, we officially have the worst QB in the AFC West.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    He is putting on a show in pitsburgh.i really wish the chiefs brass would have taken him. the freaking 2 ND round
    He was the 3rd pick of the second round. We were picking WAY LATER in that round. Any chance we had to get him would have been in the 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    He was the 3rd pick of the second round. We were picking WAY LATER in that round. Any chance we had to get him would have been in the 1st round.
    Or move up in the 2nd round if we wanted him we could of got him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast