Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL please suspend the thugs Miller and Talib

Default NFL please suspend the thugs Miller and Talib

- Von Miller for kneeing the Colt player on the throat while he was in the ground and defenseless

- Aqib Talib for poking his finger in a guy's eye.

Make them sit the next game out.

And while you're at it, how about that Jerk Emanuel Sanders for cheating the Chiefs by agreeing on a contract and then signing with the Donks.

A**holes all three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Any one here if Miller even got fined for putting his knee in a guys throat?
    Most likely won't, maybe a small fine. You could look at the video and say the guy was holding on to Miller, and that his knee was on the helmet. I mean pac man Jones only got a fine for slamming Amari coopers head against the ground

Also, the guy who took out teddy Bridgewater yesterday got nothing

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Also, the guy who took out teddy Bridgewater yesterday got nothing
    Think he should have gotten something as well. Maybe they just let the suspensions out today and the fines will come out later. They also suspended Rams WR Stedman Bailey the Rams signed Wes Welker
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

hahaha stupid p.o.s.'s wares out too.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Any one here if Miller even got fined for putting his knee in a guys throat?
    It was actually much worse than a simple knee to the throat. The man was down. Miller stood up and dove flat on top of him then got up and repeated put his knee to the throat. That play calls for a MINIMUM 2 game suspension and $1 million fine. One of the most blatantly deliberate and dirty plays I have seen in the last 20 years. REPEATED AND DELIBERATE ATTEMPTS TO INJURE.

Sadly the excellent link Demps sent me no longer works but here is one that is nowhere near as good. http://national.suntimes.com/nationa...pponent-throat If you watch it closely you see Miller gets up and thrown himself flat on top of the colt and then repeatedly drives his knee to the guy's throat. Far worse IMO than the eye poke. Annoys me that I can't find a better vid, but most of them seem to have been taken down over copyright issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    It was actually much worse than a simple knee to the throat. The man was down. Miller stood up and dove flat on top of him then got up and repeated put his knee to the throat. That play calls for a MINIMUM 2 game suspension and $1 million fine. One of the most blatantly deliberate and dirty plays I have seen in the last 20 years. REPEATED AND DELIBERATE ATTEMPTS TO INJURE.

Sadly the excellent link Demps sent me no longer works but here is one that is nowhere near as good. http://national.suntimes.com/nationa...pponent-throat If you watch it closely you see Miller gets up and thrown himself flat on top of the colt and then repeatedly drives his knee to the guy's throat. Far worse IMO than the eye poke. Annoys me that I can't find a better vid, but most of them seem to have been taken down over copyright issues.
    Agreed it was much worse. Miller was flat-out being a jerk, deserves to be fined and suspended both by his team and the league. Found this link that has a different video, is this the one you had seen before? http://www.totalprosports.com/2015/1...-throat-video/

So, again, why hasn't the NFL investigated, disciplined, fined, suspended Miller? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    So, again, why hasn't the NFL investigated, disciplined, fined, suspended Miller? I don't get it.
    I didn't watch the game. Was he flagged for it? If not I don't think the NFL will bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    I didn't watch the game. Was he flagged for it? If not I don't think the NFL will bother.
    He was not, I don't think it was something the camera focused on (like the camera focused on talibs eye poke)

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Agreed it was much worse. Miller was flat-out being a jerk, deserves to be fined and suspended both by his team and the league. Found this link that has a different video, is this the one you had seen before? http://www.totalprosports.com/2015/1...-throat-video/
    That is a MUCH BETTER link! Thank you. It's not the same one Demps sent me--that one was taken down due to copyright infringement--but it shows so very clearly what Miller did. He pancaked the cold who was down and defenseless with what looked like a wrestling move and then he repeatedly tried to force his knee to the throat. You even see one of Miller's teammates pull him off--I'm sure he did that because he knew that a yellow flag was going to fly momentarily. Miller deserved a multi-game suspension and a HUGE fine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast