Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It feels so good

Default It feels so good

FINALLY getting the win against Denver FINALLY it's been way to long. I HATE Denver with a passion

Defense Where was this at the start of the season. I can't think that Sean Smith is that much of the difference.If so then get him in the MVP running.

Offense/Andy Once again we got a lead and once again Andy played it way to safe. It didn't come back to get us today like it has in the past but it could have.

A prime example of this was the final drive of the 1st half. In a goal to go spot we had 0 WRs even run a rout into the endzone. WTF? These are the type of things that have happened that have to stop.

But even with that being said it still fells damn good to beat Denver in their house.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

My grades

Offence B+ Did their job just fine can't ask anymore got the points to help the defence dominate from start to finish. Jah Reid ata boy for stuffing Miller have 1000% support for what you did their

Defence A+ 5 picks, 3 sacks, if you would've told me we would hold Payton to 5-20 35 yards and 4 picks I'd have said your freaking high on something.

Eric Berry, Marcus Peter's, Ron Parker, and the sack masters please do this at the beginning of the year please. Great Job all of you.

Alex Smith threw a career long TD of 80 yards please do this consistently all year and you would be a damn good QB, clearly you were the better QB today.

We lost Sean Smith to a knee injury, hopefully nothing bad or its gonna be the Cooper and Flwemming show again.

This is the most awesome and complete game I could've asked for it was never in doubt from start to finish

Oh this one feels way good. I hope denver has a season long hangover from this one

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    Oh this one feels way good. I hope denver has a season long hangover from this one
    They are not even going to feel that good. They will be VERY LUCKY if they win 4 more games.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    YEP!!!!! We CRUSHED the forehead.

I apologize for being wrong....we probably did not permanently end his career tonight as I said we would. But be very clear....tonight ended his career. All done. Stick a fork in him. We will never see him on the field again after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    YEP!!!!! We CRUSHED the forehead.

I apologize for being wrong....we probably did not permanently end his career tonight as I said we would. But be very clear....tonight ended his career. All done. Stick a fork in him. We will never see him on the field again after this season.
    Quite correct. When Manning goes (and it looks like he's already gone), it's going to be all downhill and I hope the Donkeys sink to the bottom and stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Quite correct. When Manning goes (and it looks like he's already gone), it's going to be all downhill and I hope the Donkeys sink to the bottom and stay there.
    Demps....You know me. I am an old time Chiefs fan from way back. Hanging around you guys has made me hate the donks rather than just consider them another patsy to be devoured by our Chiefs. But this season is heading back to where it is supposed to be. The only thing that stands between our Chiefs and the playoffs are the damned Raiders. If we beat them twice we will go to the playoffs. The Chargers are no more than a speed bump which is as it should be.

Proper equilibrium is returning to the AFC West now that the Chiefs have OBLITERATED the damned forehead. Forehead is DONE! DONE!! DONE!!! He accomplished less in 3 1/2 quarters than Alex did in the first quarter. Ain't but one Manning left in the NFL that matters and that one is close to done.

See ctc we new we would win!!! For all the fake fans and homer crap what now???!!!! and i pray sean smith ok!!! He is big difference maker on are D!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast