Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It feels so good

Default It feels so good

FINALLY getting the win against Denver FINALLY it's been way to long. I HATE Denver with a passion

Defense Where was this at the start of the season. I can't think that Sean Smith is that much of the difference.If so then get him in the MVP running.

Offense/Andy Once again we got a lead and once again Andy played it way to safe. It didn't come back to get us today like it has in the past but it could have.

A prime example of this was the final drive of the 1st half. In a goal to go spot we had 0 WRs even run a rout into the endzone. WTF? These are the type of things that have happened that have to stop.

But even with that being said it still fells damn good to beat Denver in their house.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Thanks Kcman! A homer I may be, but I was pretty damned certain we were going to win this game. I just had that "feeling". Usually when I get a "feeling" about a game it usually turns out the way I expect.

With apologies to the Wizard of Oz.....

DING DONG the forehead's dead! The wicked forehead, the wicked forehead! DING DONG the wicked forehead's DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Thanks Kcman! A homer I may be, but I was pretty damned certain we were going to win this game. I just had that "feeling". Usually when I get a "feeling" about a game it usually turns out the way I expect.
    I never was convinced that Denver was a better team than KC. It was just simply a matter of the Chiefs not shooting themselves in the foot and doing the things they needed to do to win. That happened yesterday and they kicked the Donkey's a$$.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I never was convinced that Denver was a better team than KC. It was just simply a matter of the Chiefs not shooting themselves in the foot and doing the things they needed to do to win. That happened yesterday and they kicked the Donkey's a$$.
    That they did VERY NICELY!

Quite correct. When Manning goes (and it looks like he's already gone), it's going to be all downhill and I hope the Donkeys sink to the bottom and stay there.
    Manning's career is the VERY DEFINITION of a dead man walking. He is very competitive but last night ended his career. He decided last night that it was time to hang it up. And our CHIEFS forced that decision right down his throat!!!! BYE BYE PEY PEY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Manning's career is the VERY DEFINITION of a dead man walking. He is very competitive but last night ended his career. He decided last night that it was time to hang it up. And our CHIEFS forced that decision right down his throat!!!! BYE BYE PEY PEY!!!
    There is two sinking ships in Donkey land -- they are called the SS Manning and the SS Turd Elway.

The donks tried to buy a championship ala yanks redsox cowgirls etc. Hate teams like that. Just tells me they don't want to put in the hard work of drafting and coaching. I hate anything donks. Here's to a sinking ship a mile up in the air. Bon voyage dirtbags.

because the injury's to Manning Kubiak stated he almost sit Manning down. but got talked out of it. I didn't know he had rib cage problem either
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Agreed. If you took away the mistakes we made in that game, much different ball game. The other thing about that game was when Peyton shifted gears offensively and went back to his old style of spread offense, that's when they really began to torch us. Sutton had NO gameplan for that at all.

This time...much different. Sutton had those corners playing CLOSE man converage. Peyton looked like he couldn't run Kubiak's play (in)action offense or his old spread offense without chucking an INT. The other thing is that you could hear Osweiler yelling the same calls as Peyton, if they go with Osweiler for the remainder of the season, and are forced to change their playcalls, get ready for a lot more confusion on that offense.

There is two sinking ships in Donkey land -- they are called the SS Manning and the SS Turd Elway.
    The SS Manning is crippled beyond repair. It will be towed to port and sold for scrap. The SS Elway is holed below the waterline and is being towed to port to see if repairs are possible.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast