Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: they did it!! They Did It!! THEY DID IT!! PAYBACK TIME!!

Default they did it!! They Did It!! THEY DID IT!! PAYBACK TIME!!

Finally, the Chiefs gave those scumbag Donkeys and Turd Elway and Forehead Manning several games worth of payback in a single afternoon.

I said before that I would not tune into this game and would check in after it was over -- and I did. That was why you saw no posts from me anywhere about this game leading up to it. Besides, I have NFL GamePass and can listen to a replay of the live broadcast and watch the game later when it is uploaded.

Notice the 80-yard TD pass from Smith to West? That is how you attack a Defense coached by Wade Phillips -- stay with the power running game and take timely shots in the passing game down the middle of the field with one of your faster players. See Super Bowl 24 for prime example of how Joe Montana attacked the Donkeys defense that was being called "the best in the league" at that time -- only to have Montana and Co. carve them up to the tune of 55 points.

Hey ctchiefsfan -- I saw your post where you had said "a blind dog can sometimes find a bone" regarding the possibilities of the Chiefs winning today's game. Well, as it turns out, a ravenous wolf that can see just fine showed up today (the Chiefs, that is) and hunted down Donkeys and devoured and ripped the Donkeys guts out.

Donkeys fans are going to have face reality that their luck has run out. That GB game the Donks won went to their heads & today their fat heads got severely deflated.

I kid you not, when I tell you that today's win by the Chiefs, for me, has got to be the most satisfying win I've experienced in over 4 decades of following this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Very true. We didn't shoot ourselves in the foot. Instead that honor belonged to the Broncos for a change.

Offensively we kept moving the ball enough to at least get into FG range consistently. Which considering that they're still the #1 ranked defense, is proof of better play calling and better time management.
    Actually, after watching the game (repeated times, I might add ) , it wasn't really a case of the Donkeys shooting themselves in the foot. It was the Donkeys got out-fought and out-thought & physically beaten in every phase, and especially the Chiefs Defense just flat out smothering the Donkeys Offense for better than 3 quarters.

Manning's so called "injuries" are NOT a legit excuse for what happened in this game, as the media and stupid Donkeys fans are trying to sell us. Manning was not suffering from anything painful going into the game that a couple of basic Bayer aspirin couldn't have helped him with & he never appeared to be hobbling or wincing in pain. Manning's struggles were primarily because of the Chiefs Defense putting constant pressure on him and doing a great job of covering his receivers downfield <--- that's the REAL reason for Manning's struggles last Sunday.

Watch what happens when the Donkeys go into Pittsburgh & if the Steelers are able to field a healthy Defensive front 7 in that game. I predict that a healthy Steelers Defensive front 7 will demolish the Donkeys O-Line.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Actually, after watching the game (repeated times, I might add ) , it wasn't really a case of the Donkeys shooting themselves in the foot. It was the Donkeys got out-fought and out-thought & physically beaten in every phase, and especially the Chiefs Defense just flat out smothering the Donkeys Offense for better than 3 quarters.

Manning's so called "injuries" are NOT a legit excuse for what happened in this game, as the media and stupid Donkeys fans are trying to sell us. Manning was not suffering from anything painful going into the game that a couple of basic Bayer aspirin couldn't have helped him with & he never appeared to be hobbling or wincing in pain. Manning's struggles were primarily because of the Chiefs Defense putting constant pressure on him and doing a great job of covering his receivers downfield <--- that's the REAL reason for Manning's struggles last Sunday.

Watch what happens when the Donkeys go into Pittsburgh & if the Steelers are able to field a healthy Defensive front 7 in that game. I predict that a healthy Steelers Defensive front 7 will demolish the Donkeys O-Line.
    My point about the Broncos tripping over their own appendages is this: Our guys did outplay & out call the hee haw squad, but where the Broncos' shot themselves in the foot was by starting Manning. Manning's stats meant more to them than beating an AFC West opponent. The decision to play Manning - who, according to their own media pre-excuse machine that was going full bore four days before the game was played, was injured - falls on Kubiak and Elway.

Do agree that if the Steelers show up to play (Big Ben or Landry Jones qb-ing) that Denver will have it's hands full and most likely lose, but the two upcoming Broncos games I'm interested in are the Bears (because of what happened to John Fox) and Patriots ("Integrity of the game"...) If Osweiler fails to get anything done, the pressure will fall on the defense, and from what I've seen so far when that defense gets pressured, they start committing penalties.

^^Regardless of Mannings health going into the game or whether they started Manning or Osweiler, the Chiefs Defense was still going to give the Donkeys Offense a rough time. Osweiler wasn't faring much better than Manning & it was only after the game was out of reach that Osweiler & the Donkeys Offense managed to get 2 TD's. If the Chiefs Defense was somewhat relaxed & playing soft at that point, it's understandable because the game was over when Smith and West hit the big play.

I just looked over the official Donkeys.com web site and the silence over there regarding the Chiefs massacre of the Donkeys is epic. That 80-yard TD pass combined with Ward getting ejected from the game was a far bigger & far more bitter pill for Donkeys fans to swallow than the one Chiefs fans had to swallow in week 2 regarding Charles fumble and the Donkeys getting a TD out of it. They never dreamed the Chiefs would pull off a play like that against the Donkeys so-called "best Defense in football". Kudos to Andy Reid for calling the play for West to go vertical & a big kudos to the O-Line for giving Alex the time to let the play develop before he let it fly to West.

Here's a video of that play with voice of the Chiefs Mitch Holthus calling the play & it sounds like his tonsils are going to get ejected out of his throat (assuming he still has a pair of tonsils):

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center...3-af67f037dbb6

The difference also, is the Donkeys were just outhouse lucky in week 2, whereas in the week 10 rematch, the Chiefs kicked the Donkeys asses (pun intended). As I said before, if somebody had told me before the season the Chiefs are going to lose a gut-wrencher to the Donks at home in week 2, but the Chiefs are going to kick the Donkeys asses in week 10 in Donkeytown, my response would have been "I'll take it".
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 11-18-2015 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Finally, the Chiefs gave those scumbag Donkeys and Turd Elway and Forehead Manning several games worth of payback in a single afternoon.

I said before that I would not tune into this game and would check in after it was over -- and I did. That was why you saw no posts from me anywhere about this game leading up to it. Besides, I have NFL GamePass and can listen to a replay of the live broadcast and watch the game later when it is uploaded.

Notice the 80-yard TD pass from Smith to West? That is how you attack a Defense coached by Wade Phillips -- stay with the power running game and take timely shots in the passing game down the middle of the field with one of your faster players. See Super Bowl 24 for prime example of how Joe Montana attacked the Donkeys defense that was being called "the best in the league" at that time -- only to have Montana and Co. carve them up to the tune of 55 points.

Hey ctchiefsfan -- I saw your post where you had said "a blind dog can sometimes find a bone" regarding the possibilities of the Chiefs winning today's game. Well, as it turns out, a ravenous wolf that can see just fine showed up today (the Chiefs, that is) and hunted down Donkeys and devoured and ripped the Donkeys guts out.

Donkeys fans are going to have face reality that their luck has run out. That GB game the Donks won went to their heads & today their fat heads got severely deflated.

I kid you not, when I tell you that today's win by the Chiefs, for me, has got to be the most satisfying win I've experienced in over 4 decades of following this team.

four decades... please do not over emphasize.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

bruised nothing and foot BS.. Its excuses... I'm so sick of their crap.

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    four decades... please do not over emphasize.
    I'll emphasize anything that I want. Leave the moderating to the moderators. You don't see me saying anything about the stupid & non-informative threads that you repeatedly start (until now).

It has been over 4 decades that I have been following the Chiefs, so I'm not over emphasizing anything.

You can me in for over 4 decades as well. Trying to figure out if I became a Chiefs fan in 67, 68 or maybe 69, but the memory for dates is a little foggy. So just call it 45+ years.

i didnt say anything of you being a fan for four decades...

its that you stated this was your most satisfying win for the chiefs.... in four decades.

so i went with your meme of overemphasizing the win with big letters...

as for your other comments...

:neenerneener:

i post for fun...

you obviously post because you have nothing else to do.

Last edited by NickheadKCAU; 11-18-2015 at 09:25 PM.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    i didnt say anything of you being a fan for four decades...

its that you stated this was your most satisfying win for the chiefs.... in four decades.

so i went with your meme of overemphasizing the win with big letters...

as for your other comments...

:neenerneener:

i post for fun...

you obviously post because you have nothing else to do.

How the hell would you know whether or not I have anything else or not to do? You know nothing about me. That's kind of a case of the pot calling the kettle black, as far as accusing somebody else of having nothing better to do -- especially with the type of trash that you post.

And there was no overemphasizing when I said that to me the Donkeys game was the most satisfying win in over 4 decades -- it was a statement of fact.

Now fellas please calm down you both are avid die hard Chiefs fans and have your own ways of dealing with stuff, just remember we all want the same thing hopefully for our team

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast