Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: they did it!! They Did It!! THEY DID IT!! PAYBACK TIME!!

Default they did it!! They Did It!! THEY DID IT!! PAYBACK TIME!!

Finally, the Chiefs gave those scumbag Donkeys and Turd Elway and Forehead Manning several games worth of payback in a single afternoon.

I said before that I would not tune into this game and would check in after it was over -- and I did. That was why you saw no posts from me anywhere about this game leading up to it. Besides, I have NFL GamePass and can listen to a replay of the live broadcast and watch the game later when it is uploaded.

Notice the 80-yard TD pass from Smith to West? That is how you attack a Defense coached by Wade Phillips -- stay with the power running game and take timely shots in the passing game down the middle of the field with one of your faster players. See Super Bowl 24 for prime example of how Joe Montana attacked the Donkeys defense that was being called "the best in the league" at that time -- only to have Montana and Co. carve them up to the tune of 55 points.

Hey ctchiefsfan -- I saw your post where you had said "a blind dog can sometimes find a bone" regarding the possibilities of the Chiefs winning today's game. Well, as it turns out, a ravenous wolf that can see just fine showed up today (the Chiefs, that is) and hunted down Donkeys and devoured and ripped the Donkeys guts out.

Donkeys fans are going to have face reality that their luck has run out. That GB game the Donks won went to their heads & today their fat heads got severely deflated.

I kid you not, when I tell you that today's win by the Chiefs, for me, has got to be the most satisfying win I've experienced in over 4 decades of following this team.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Finally, the Chiefs gave those scumbag Donkeys and Turd Elway and Forehead Manning several games worth of payback in a single afternoon.
    Revenge is sweet saith the LORD!!!!

I said before that I would not tune into this game and would check in after it was over -- and I did. That was why you saw no posts from me anywhere about this game leading up to it. Besides, I have NFL GamePass and can listen to a replay of the live broadcast and watch the game later when it is uploaded.
    I had to work tonight, but I've ordered game pass so that I can see this game. I'm off tomorrow and will probably watch it 4 or 5 times!!!! DEAD DONKEYS IS GOOD DONKEYS!!!!

Notice the 80-yard TD pass from Smith to West?
    Can't wait to see it!!!

That is how you attack a Defense coached by Wade Phillips -- stay with the power running game and take timely shots in the passing game down the middle of the field with one of your faster players. See Super Bowl 24 for prime example of how Joe Montana attacked the Donkeys defense that was being called "the best in the league" at that time -- only to have Montana and Co. carve them up to the tune of 55 points.
    The donks have made their living this year with their Defense. Today we showed the entire NFL how to kick the crap out of them. As for Manning....as I predicted in another thread he is asking himself RIGHT NOW...."Do I still get paid if I retire mid-season?"

Hey ctchiefsfan -- I saw your post where you had said "a blind dog can sometimes find a bone" regarding the possibilities of the Chiefs winning today's game. Well, as it turns out, a ravenous wolf that can see just fine showed up today (the Chiefs, that is) and hunted down Donkeys and devoured and ripped the Donkeys guts out.
    Demps....deep down I KNEW we were going to win this game. I said it in several treads. We have a damned good Chiefs team, but as we've both said that week 2 loss ripped us apart. WE HAVE NOW KILLED THAT DEMON!!! The only thing that stands between us and the playoffs is the damned Raiders. Those 2 games are going to be like the "old days". ALL OUT WAR!

Donkeys fans are going to have face reality that their luck has run out. That GB game the Donks won went to their heads & today their fat heads got severely deflated.
    Donks goose is COOKED!!! Our Defense kicked him out of the game just like we did Brady last year.

I kid you not, when I tell you that today's win by the Chiefs, for me, has got to be the most satisfying win I've experienced in over 4 decades of following this team.
    I've been trying to think of a more satisfying win for the last few hours. Haven't succeeded. Don't expect I will.....

My hope is that the '15 Broncos turn out to be like the '95 Raiders. That Raiders team got off to a 8-0 start only to go 8-8 on the season and miss the playoffs.

Try reading the next sentence that follows the first sentence of "makes no difference" & there is your answer. Ware & Talib do not play on Offense & the last 5 games, nobody has scored much against the Chiefs Defense.
    Ok man. I'm glad you're excited about the wins vs a beat up Manning, a Landry Jones, a Matt Stafford, a Brock Osweiler, and Hoyer (our 4 wins). And losses vs Rogers, a healthy Manning, Cutler, Dalton, and Bridgewater. See the pattern here? Our defense is playing better as of late, let's see how we fair vs Rivers next week, and continue this conversation. I hope I'm wrong and we send Rivers packing...

^^ That's right Dougster and ctchiefsfan. The Donkeys had been mostly lucky through the first 7 games with other teams making mistakes and shooting themselves in the foot (mostly with untimely turnovers) and giving the Donkeys opportunities that they never should have had.

We can say what we want about Alex Smith, but he didn't give any those opportunities to the Donkies today & finally hit the big play when they most needed it to nail the coffin shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Ok man. I'm glad you're excited about the wins vs a beat up Manning, a Landry Jones, a Matt Stafford, a Brock Osweiler, and Hoyer (our 4 wins). And losses vs Rogers, a healthy Manning, Cutler, Dalton, and Bridgewater. See the pattern here? Our defense is playing better as of late, let's see how we fair vs Rivers next week, and continue this conversation. I hope I'm wrong and we send Rivers packing...
    The pattern I'm seeing is that the Chiefs have made adjustments to their Defensive backfield (notice that Berry is playing FS now?) & the coverage is improving week to week. Plus, the pass rush is returning & getting more heat on opposing QB's. Hali in particular has returned to form starting with the Steelers game.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 11-16-2015 at 12:16 AM.

In an unrelated post, I'm glad to see Seattle get their ashes handed to them at home. Can't stand them. Especially Sherman (refused to uncover his head during national anthem). Hated them when they were afc west - hate them now. Wilson, however, is a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    No offense Chiefs4life, but Paylor is a moron and I try to avoid anything this idiot tweets, prints, or otherwise broadcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    No offense Chiefs4life, but Paylor is a moron and I try to avoid anything this idiot tweets, prints, or otherwise broadcasts.
    Same here. Paylor just isn't credible to me at all.

He is one I use to get a lot of my information from on twitter, so that why I post his stuff, I've always prided myself on getting info on here quickly for you guys

Back on topic. Man, are the Donkeys fans really sulking, as they were so sure their Donkeys were going to win. Instead the Donkeys got exposed today and you can bet their upcoming opponents are going to be following the same pattern that the Chiefs laid out today.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast