Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: they did it!! They Did It!! THEY DID IT!! PAYBACK TIME!!

Default they did it!! They Did It!! THEY DID IT!! PAYBACK TIME!!

Finally, the Chiefs gave those scumbag Donkeys and Turd Elway and Forehead Manning several games worth of payback in a single afternoon.

I said before that I would not tune into this game and would check in after it was over -- and I did. That was why you saw no posts from me anywhere about this game leading up to it. Besides, I have NFL GamePass and can listen to a replay of the live broadcast and watch the game later when it is uploaded.

Notice the 80-yard TD pass from Smith to West? That is how you attack a Defense coached by Wade Phillips -- stay with the power running game and take timely shots in the passing game down the middle of the field with one of your faster players. See Super Bowl 24 for prime example of how Joe Montana attacked the Donkeys defense that was being called "the best in the league" at that time -- only to have Montana and Co. carve them up to the tune of 55 points.

Hey ctchiefsfan -- I saw your post where you had said "a blind dog can sometimes find a bone" regarding the possibilities of the Chiefs winning today's game. Well, as it turns out, a ravenous wolf that can see just fine showed up today (the Chiefs, that is) and hunted down Donkeys and devoured and ripped the Donkeys guts out.

Donkeys fans are going to have face reality that their luck has run out. That GB game the Donks won went to their heads & today their fat heads got severely deflated.

I kid you not, when I tell you that today's win by the Chiefs, for me, has got to be the most satisfying win I've experienced in over 4 decades of following this team.

Okay, guys. let's try to stay away from the personal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    ... You don't see me saying anything about the stupid & non-informative threads that you repeatedly start (until now).
    There is no rule against starting stupid and non-informative threads although I don't encourage it.

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    ...you obviously post because you have nothing else to do.
    I don't know about that, but there is nothing better to do than post on Chiefs Crowd!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I got to call my uncle, a donk fan, instead of him calling me about a game. That was sweet.
    Manning pulled from the game, yes!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456