Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: they did it!! They Did It!! THEY DID IT!! PAYBACK TIME!!

Default they did it!! They Did It!! THEY DID IT!! PAYBACK TIME!!

Finally, the Chiefs gave those scumbag Donkeys and Turd Elway and Forehead Manning several games worth of payback in a single afternoon.

I said before that I would not tune into this game and would check in after it was over -- and I did. That was why you saw no posts from me anywhere about this game leading up to it. Besides, I have NFL GamePass and can listen to a replay of the live broadcast and watch the game later when it is uploaded.

Notice the 80-yard TD pass from Smith to West? That is how you attack a Defense coached by Wade Phillips -- stay with the power running game and take timely shots in the passing game down the middle of the field with one of your faster players. See Super Bowl 24 for prime example of how Joe Montana attacked the Donkeys defense that was being called "the best in the league" at that time -- only to have Montana and Co. carve them up to the tune of 55 points.

Hey ctchiefsfan -- I saw your post where you had said "a blind dog can sometimes find a bone" regarding the possibilities of the Chiefs winning today's game. Well, as it turns out, a ravenous wolf that can see just fine showed up today (the Chiefs, that is) and hunted down Donkeys and devoured and ripped the Donkeys guts out.

Donkeys fans are going to have face reality that their luck has run out. That GB game the Donks won went to their heads & today their fat heads got severely deflated.

I kid you not, when I tell you that today's win by the Chiefs, for me, has got to be the most satisfying win I've experienced in over 4 decades of following this team.

I said the Chiefs wouldn't win and it worked maybe I should do that more often haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I said the Chiefs wouldn't win and it worked maybe I should do that more often haha
    I had decided weeks ago that I would make NO comment on the game against the Donkeys in Denver & would not even tune in to it.

We may be witnessing the greatest in-season turnaround ever conducted by a Chiefs team.

The Chiefs played good today - good enough to finally beat the donks at their place. But, keep in mind, we beat a beat up, 39 yr old qb. I couldn't imagine trying to throw a football with bruised ribs and a bum foot. Papa John could have thrown a better game. Most satisfying win? Nah. A great win nonetheless.
    Last edited by Bike; 11-15-2015 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    The Chiefs played good today - good enough to finally beat the donks at their place. But, keep in mind, we beat a beat up, 39 yr old qb. I couldn't imagine trying to throw a football with bruised ribs and a bum foot. Papa John could have thrown a better game. Most satisfying win? Nah. A great win nonetheless.
    You are forgetting that the Chiefs Defense also stifled much younger and healthier QB's in Landry Jones and Matthew Stafford in previous games, as well. And Osweiler didn't do anything until the Chiefs went soft prevent late in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    You are forgetting that the Chiefs Defense also stifled much younger and healthier QB's in Landry Jones and Matthew Stafford in previous games, as well. And Osweiler didn't do anything until the Chiefs went soft prevent late in the game.
    I didn't forget anything. My post was referring to the Denver game.

I didn't forget anything. My post was referring to the Denver game.
    Makes no difference. Point is, Manning isn't the only QB to have problems with the KC defense over these last few games.

Loved this game. Will be up late watching the DVR. Hat's off to Peyton Manning for being the only QB in the NFL to break the all time passing record in a game where he got benched, and threw for 35 yards with four INT's.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Makes no difference. Point is, Manning isn't the only QB to have problems with the KC defense over these last few games.
    Makes no difference in what? We beat a division team that wasn't at full strength. No biggie to me, I'm happy for the win. If we could of, and should of, beat Chicago and Minnesota, two very winnable games, we'd be sitting atop the division. Would I rather have whipped the donks with Manning at full strength? With Ware and Talib? Yep. But that's football. I'll take the win, and the 3 game win streak, and the momentum to a beatdown of Rivers next week.

Makes no difference in what? We beat a division team that wasn't at full strength. No biggie to me, I'm happy for the win. If we could of, and should of, beat Chicago and Minnesota, two very winnable games, we'd be sitting atop the division. Would I rather have whipped the donks with Manning at full strength? With Ware and Talib? Yep. But that's football. I'll take the win, and the 3 game win streak, and the momentum to a beatdown of Rivers next week.
    Try reading the next sentence that follows the first sentence of "makes no difference" & there is your answer. Ware & Talib do not play on Offense & the last 5 games, nobody has scored much against the Chiefs Defense.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast