Thread: Ejected Bronco Ward calls Chiefs 'dirty'

Default Ejected Bronco Ward calls Chiefs 'dirty'

Ward called the Chiefs “dirty” and said Kansas City players had been taking “cheap shots” at Denver’s defense.

story

uh huh yeah right
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Thats what I said its the fat pot calling the kettle black

I literally laughed out loud when I read that! He sounded just like Aqib Talib the week before. The Broncos are just a bunch of whiny cry-babies.

“I got emotional,” Ward told reporters after the game. “I didn’t really punch him. I don’t even think that I punched him, if you see it, but it looked like a windup. You can take it how it is. It was an emotional game. A hard fought [game] for us, defensively with a lot of things going on that you guys weren’t able to see. I lost control.”

"We just were Broncos, playing hard at the end of the game. Emotions," Talib said. "You guys ever played football? You ever lost at the end of the game? Remember how that feels? That’s how that felt. I was just mad."
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

maybe we are to cruel??

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Instead of giving the Patriots a lecture about "Integrity of the game" maybe Elway should spend some time talking to his defense.

Jeremy Maclin ‏@jmac___19 13h13 hours ago I'm cheap and dirty but you got ejected....oh ok makes sense

enough said
    TopekaRoy is my hero!