Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: chiefs practice????

Post chiefs practice????

does anyone know if i would be able to watch the chiefs practice this week in kc. i am not sure if you are able to do that or not. and where can i get a nice nfl jersey to wear to te games.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I have never been a fashion-driven kind of guy. So if you tell me I can get a "rollox" watch, for ten bucks, then that is the watch for me. If you tell me I can have a Priest Holmes jersey fro either $50, or $100, then I am very likely to get two of the $50 jerseys. If caring for my children financially comes before my ability to spend money on my team makes me any less devoted to the team, then I guess I am.

Mind you, that I do have several authentic jerseys, helmets and other collectibles. Just making a point.
    But you still spent $100!! ....just sayin
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Welcome to the Crowd dude!

Do you mean you want to watch the team practice in person?
    yes. i was wanderin if they practiced outside anywhere. i would like to take my boy to watch. he is a little too young for a game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by manley View Post
    does anyone know if i would be able to watch the chiefs practice this week in kc. i am not sure if you are able to do that or not. and where can i get a nice nfl jersey to wear to te games.
    I have a few I could sell you...what player are you looking for??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    But you still spent $100!! ....just sayin
    But BOTH of his kids got jerseys!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

But BOTH of his kids got jerseys!

In all actuallity, when I was preparing for my vacation at River-Falls Wisconsin, last year, I got several jerseys, helmets and other collectibles through Ebay. I found some very good bargains on authentic jerseys.

In all actuallity, when I was preparing for my vacation at River-Falls Wisconsin, last year, I got several jerseys, helmets and other collectibles through Ebay. I found some very good bargains on authentic jerseys.
    What is an authentic jersey?

One that has been worn by a player in an NFL game?

Or one that is the same as those issued to players, that are sold to the general public?

Does it change your fan hood depending on what type you have, or is it just a private, personal thing fans have?

Seriously.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

An Authentic jersey would be one that is the license NFL apparel...

A "Game-worn" jersey is a collectors item and I personally wouldn't wear that around...it would be framed and on the wall of my office at home.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

What is an authentic jersey?

One that has been worn by a player in an NFL game?

Or one that is the same as those issued to players, that are sold to the general public?

Does it change your fan hood depending on what type you have, or is it just a private, personal thing fans have?

Seriously.
    When one uses the term "authentic" in relation to an NFL jersey, it means the same brand and construction as what the players wear on the field.

A "player-worn" jersey would be something that gets framed, and never worn.

As for ones fanhood, that is in the eye of the beholder, so to speak. Some fans may be snooty enough to look down at another fan with a cheap jersey, but most would understand. Although it is something that one would brag about. Just like owning an actual Rollex watch, versus an imitation.

Me? I own, and wear both types proudly.

When one uses the term "authentic" in relation to an NFL jersey, it means the same brand and construction as what the players wear on the field.

A "player-worn" jersey would be something that gets framed, and never worn.

As for ones fanhood, that is in the eye of the beholder, so to speak. Some fans may be snooty enough to look down at another fan with a cheap jersey, but most would understand. Although it is something that one would brag about. Just like owning an actual Rollex watch, versus an imitation.

Me? I own, and wear both types proudly.
    I hope you're not referring to me as snooty. I was simply explaining the differences between Wal-Mart and otherwise. I own more Wal-Mart jerseys than authentic myself.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I hope you're not referring to me as snooty. I was simply explaining the differences between Wal-Mart and otherwise. I own more Wal-Mart jerseys than authentic myself.

Not at all. Just expressing that some may. Just like in high school, when I wore the Converse sneakers, when clearly Reebok and Nike were the "in" brands.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast