Thread: Questions about the Chiefs/Bolts game.

Default Questions about the Chiefs/Bolts game.

They didn't show the game here so I had to follow the frustratingly slow NFL.com tracker. So I am putting these questions to those of you who had the chance to watch with analytical eyes:

1- How did Fisher and the rest of the O-line look? I see we gave up 3 sacks, who gave them up? Was Alex holding the ball too long on any of them?

2- Aside from the big catch and run was Charcandrick any good? His stats aren't very impressive.

3- Who called that late game timeout? Why?

4- Did Sherman play? I always wonder why he gets no carries or more catches out of the backfield. Especially on short yardage situations. I know now Ware is our short yardage guy (and Poe ). But why not spreading that stat around to keep the other Ds guessing.

5- Did DAT's injury look bad?

6- How did Demetrius Harris look at TE?

1. The right side of the line wow, Jah Reid got destroyed on one sack and Tardif gave Alex no chance.

2. West looked good until he hurt his hamstring

3. Not Sure Why

4. Sherman was on defense the 2nd to last play of the game

5. DAT has a concussion and didn't pass protocol

6. Harris had a few clutch catches and looked better this game than Kelce did

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    They didn't show the game here so I had to follow the frustratingly slow NFL.com tracker. So I am putting these questions to those of you who had the chance to watch with analytical eyes:

1- How did Fisher and the rest of the O-line look? I see we gave up 3 sacks, who gave them up? Was Alex holding the ball too long on any of them?

2- Aside from the big catch and run was Charcandrick any good? His stats aren't very impressive.

3- Who called that late game timeout? Why?

4- Did Sherman play? I always wonder why he gets no carries or more catches out of the backfield. Especially on short yardage situations. I know now Ware is our short yardage guy (and Poe ). But why not spreading that stat around to keep the other Ds guessing.

5- Did DAT's injury look bad?

6- How did Demetrius Harris look at TE?
    San Diego blitzed a lot and hard up the middle. The offensive line compared to the first half of the season looked good. I found no real issues with Fisher. He looked good. So did Jeff Allen.

West looked good, he just didn't have a lot of holes, but when he did he ran hard. Spencer Ware found some good holes just of Jeff Allen's hip between He and Fisher. Ware looked like a man on a mision. In open space he kind of reminded me of Priest Holmes.

yes Sherman played. He is not a running back. He is more used with catching the ball as he is usually forgotten.

The DAT hit looked bad. The defender lead with his helmet and hit him square in the head as DAT was on his way down to the ground after being tackled by another so it was a defensless hit to his head. I wouldn't be surprised if there is not a fine.

Not sure what time out you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    1. The right side of the line wow, Jah Reid got destroyed on one sack and Tardif gave Alex no chance.

2. West looked good until he hurt his hamstring

3. Not Sure Why

4. Sherman was on defense the 2nd to last play of the game

5. DAT has a concussion and didn't pass protocol

6. Harris had a few clutch catches and looked better this game than Kelce did
    I don't know. Kelce had some very clutch catches early in the game. He did drop the TD pass but I don't think Harris looked better.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Not sure what time out you mean.
    There was a KC timeout with like a minute and a half left in the game and the Bolts offense on the field. I believe SD was out of their own TOs then.

The DAT hit should've been called for targeting but they missed it, my come on man would go to Kelce he had a bad game, like that quick hitter if that was Tony G he would caught that got the first down and maybe scored

There was a KC timeout with like a minute and a half left in the game and the Bolts offense on the field. I believe SD was out of their own TOs then.
    I am not 100% sure, but I think they had a personnel issue. By this time, the Chiefs were putting in all the back ups. I think the time out to was to make sure everything was in order, such at 10 men on the field. I was listenging but just watching it while eating chips and dip.

It was Eric Berry that called that timeout and then the Chiefs sent substitute players onto the field, after the timeout.

Oh, and Eric Fisher did OK. There was maybe 3 plays at the most where he could have done better, but the sacks, pressures, and hits on the QB, weren't there. The Chiefs need to run the ball behind him more often, as I don't believe there is a DE/LB in the game that's going to win the majority of the battles with Fisher in that area.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 11-23-2015 at 06:32 PM.

I been thinking the same thing he reminds me of priest holmes i rly like ware!!