Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petters ok??? And #thoughts on dee ford??

Default Petters ok??? And #thoughts on dee ford??

Rly hope he ok i cant see cooper comeing back in game ill go nuts!!! Awesome win today hard fought today dee ford <~~ want people thoughts on him i think zombo should started...

Ford was the one that made the hit on Carr that caused the ball to go straight to Mauga & that was the game-changing play.

Peters just had a cramp.

They showed peters throwing up for half a second the series before he went down. A couple series before that they showed him slamming a purple power ade type drink. He grew I in Oakland and really didn't have a good game. I wonder if he went out with family and friends before the game and got a little dehydrated because he clearly cramped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    They showed peters throwing up for half a second the series before he went down. A couple series before that they showed him slamming a purple power ade type drink. He grew I in Oakland and really didn't have a good game. I wonder if he went out with family and friends before the game and got a little dehydrated because he clearly cramped up.
    Sounds plausible. If true, a pity he didn't have more sense, but I sure know I had no more sense at his age. He is still a young kid and since we won I can forgive a youthful indiscretion if that is what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Sounds plausible. If true, a pity he didn't have more sense, but I sure know I had no more sense at his age. He is still a young kid and since we won I can forgive a youthful indiscretion if that is what happened.
    We can also forgive Peters because his INT and 50-yard return set up the Chiefs go-ahead TD in the 4th QTR.

He scared me there for a few plays he just looked confused and got beat on 3rd and long .. But wow he turned it around last min one thing about this kid i love and i want sean and berry do more look for the football... I think sean smith hands down one of the best cover corners and i pray they we get him back next year!!

Yea i seen that but other then that he didnt do much maybe im judging a little to fast.. He got great speed around corner but cant close the deal... Rly think going in his 2nd year he would be primeing up..im just not impressed with him yet home that changies bc we wont have my man tamba much longer i rly hope we make a run for tomba this year that man greatness just love the heart!! Thats why i wear the #91 jersey ♥️ can win games!!

dee ford did have that one important play, but I isolated on him several times, in the 1st half and he was getting smothered about half the time and getting pushed around the other half. he seems to have one move and he sticks with it. just saying...hope i'm wrong

Dee Ford Looks like a broken lost record. I can't tell you how many times I saw him lose his footing at the snap and then watch him run right by Carr being easily blocked outside of the pocket. He has no inside rush. Zombo came in for the last series and instantly got two sacks by going inside.

Our defense was on he fields for nearly twice as many plays as offense. I thin it was something close to 42 vs 78 play. I didn't realize this until his morning so before speculating on Peters going out the night before. Just the fact they had to run so much is cause enough for him to cramp up specially since he was probably amped up with is mom watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Dee Ford Looks like a broken lost record. I can't tell you how many times I saw him lose his footing at the snap and then watch him run right by Carr being easily blocked outside of the pocket. He has no inside rush. Zombo came in for the last series and instantly got two sacks by going inside.

Our defense was on he fields for nearly twice as many plays as offense. I thin it was something close to 42 vs 78 play. I didn't realize this until his morning so before speculating on Peters going out the night before. Just the fact they had to run so much is cause enough for him to cramp up specially since he was probably amped up with is mom watching.
    I read some comments from Peters. He said he got too amped up about playing back in Oakland but that the coaches and older vets saw what was happening and calmed him down. Sounded plausible to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast