Thread: Isn't Great we have a real Receiver!

Post Isn't Great we have a real Receiver!

A couple of things that I walked away from the Raiders game. Jeremy Maclin was a great pick-up! Next is Marcus Peters. What a score we got. I was worried when we drafted him to be honest. Looks like our coaching is working for him.

If you're old (like me) We haven't had a serious WR since Stephone Paige. We had a few that made a little noise, but we can all clearly see Maclin is a cut of above. Just wanted to post this.
    Last edited by KCMASS; 12-07-2015 at 01:19 PM.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Yes its great to have a number #1 Wr finely!! Bow was never that!! Now we just need find a good slot wr!! I would be nocking on pitts door or cards they have soo much dep in there wr core!!

I have had this thought myself.

Maclin is the best WR the Chiefs have had in a LONG LONG TIME.

Bowe was a good WR but he wasn't a strong number 1. He just doesn't have the drive to be one.

The overall WR spot is the best for the Chiefs that I can remember. Wilson is at the very least respectful to throw out there and he like Conley is still a work in progress. You have to keep in mind he was a undrafted free agent. I am right now very happy with the WR spot on this team.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

A smart requisition for sure!

Absolutely. And (off topic), a real coach. Watching Dallas game tonight, one can surmise that Garrett is a Jerry Jones Yes Man - nothing more. This is a great time to be a Chiefs fan.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    A couple of things that I walked away from the Raiders game. Jeremy Maclin was a great pick-up! Next is Marcus Peters. What a score we got. I was worried when we drafted him to be honest. Looks like our coaching is working for him.

If you're old (like me) We haven't had a serious WR since Stephone Paige. We had a few that made a little noise, but we can all clearly see Maclin is a cut of above. Just wanted to post this.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I have had this thought myself.

Maclin is the best WR the Chiefs have had in a LONG LONG TIME.

Bowe was a good WR but he wasn't a strong number 1. He just doesn't have the drive to be one.

The overall WR spot is the best for the Chiefs that I can remember. Wilson is at the very least respectful to throw out there and he like Conley is still a work in progress. You have to keep in mind he was a undrafted free agent. I am right now very happy with the WR spot on this team.
    Without a doubt Maclin is the best WR we've had in a very long time. He is currently on track for 90 receptions, 1,182 yards and an average of over 13 yards per catch. And it should be no great shock that having Maclin has made Alex look like a much better QB. Alex is on track for 323 completions for 3,790 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Absolutely. And (off topic), a real coach. Watching Dallas game tonight, one can surmise that Garrett is a Jerry Jones Yes Man - nothing more. This is a great time to be a Chiefs fan.
    Actually quite "on topic". Think about it....When Maclin became a Free Agent who do you think it was that went to John Dorsey and said...."You gotta go get him RIGHT NOW!" Not much doubt in my mind it was Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post

Jeremy Maclin was money well spent. Our WR situation was instantly upgraded bringing him onboard. If Conley keeps developing we'll have a good 1/2 WR combo for some time.