Thread: this just sad to watch

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default this just sad to watch

the offense seems to have given up. from the OC to the center. the defense looks good one play then just gives up on another. DV fielded an offense second to none but forgot the defense. Hermie forgot the offense and hasn`t fielded a defense. i`ll be shocked if queen carl (hopefully fired) can resign anybody. Hermie has no clue. just venting,would vent more but would probably get kicked off this board for the words used.

Default Re: this just sad to watch

wolfpack wrote:
    the offense seems to have given up. from the OC to the center. the defense looks good one play then just gives up on another. DV fielded an offense second to none but forgot the defense. Hermie forgot the offense and hasn`t fielded a defense. i`ll be shocked if queen carl (hopefully fired) can resign anybody. Hermie has no clue. just venting,would vent more but would probably get kicked off this board for the words used.
    ...Agreed a crossed the board with your assessment. I would add that it seems as if LJ has yet to take off his huggies in favor of big boy undies. At least LT can stay on the field for more then one big running play at a time. Herm talks about getting LJ more involved in the offense, but whenever LJ has a run for more then 10 yards he takes himself out for the rest of the series.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

couldn`t understand him on the sidline all the time. and the way he looked (trade me,trade me) bored.

Yeah that was at the very least a half hearted effort; I want Priest back - at least he wanted to play.

To be honest, I still had hopes until what looked like a good defensive play turned into our worst nightmare, instead of having the ball deep in Charger territory, because a rookie touched it and failed to fall on it, the Chargers have a first down, new life, and they made us pay for it. LT broke my heart with that run, I just went through the motions the rest of the game, in my heart I knew we had lost it. This old Chief Fan, just sit in my chair, and shook my head, I wanted so much to have a chance to reach the playoffs, but with a good Jax Jag team coming to town, and our team don't seem to know how to win anymore, I can't keep the "Well wait til next year (that is if I am still around)" seems to want to creep out of my throat.

I am to discouraged to :hammer: anybody tonight.

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

I understand how you feel. Personally, I would just as soon like to see us end the season at 7-9 so as not to slip any further down the picking order for next years draft. This season is over.