Thread: Props to LT...

Default Props to LT...

He's clearly a much better back then LJ. At least he can stay in the game for more then one run at a time.

Default Re: Props to LT...

Sadly the line opened up holes for LT, they just weren't there for LJ, I'd get discouraged too, if the line kept forming a wall for me to run against, and the defense was such that I was a blocking back instead of a running back, I think I'd take myself out of the game too. I'm not making excuses for the man, but I know what my eyes saw, and it wasn't pretty. Trent on his back much of the night, so many hurries, I couldn't count them. No running lanes, no protection, it is a wonder we scored nine points! Wonder who we could get for a coach with a first round draft pick? I shouldn't have said that, I am sure that Coach Edwards is doing his best, it is just frustrating to see what management puts out year after year, I was so in Hopes of seeing the Chiefs make it to another Super Bowl, befor I go to the stadium in the sky, sigh, that to is slipping by.

To discouraged to :hammer: anybody

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Props to LT...

kenny1937 wrote:
    ...I shouldn't have said that...
    To discouraged to :hammer: anybody

8-) :pint:
    Oh yes you should have. You have a point about the nO-line, but it still doesn't excuse LJ from taking himself out of the game every one - two runs or so.