Thread: Chip Kelly released by Egales

Default Chip Kelly released by Egales

Andy Reid's replacement, Chip Kelly is fried as HC
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...delphia-eagles

Surprised it came before the end of the season. But not surprised that it happend. His act wore thin there fast
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Thanks Philly! Please hire someone named "Ernie" next to complete the punchline.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Thanks Philly! Please hire someone named "Ernie" next to complete the punchline.
    How about someone named Dale?

This story explains many things about what went wrong in Chip Kelly's world.

Jason Kelce surprised “pampered” Eagles griping about Chip Kelly

Posted by Darin Gantt on January 6, 2016, 9:40 AM EST
    Getty Images
    Eagles center Jason Kelce was a little surprised to hear teammates complaining about former coach Chip Kelly.
    Not necessarily because of any particular devotion he had to his old boss, but because he thought they had it pretty good.
    During an interview on 94 WIP, Kelce said he thought players were treated fairly well, citing a number fo Kelly’s initiatives to keep them at their peak.
    This is like one of the most pampered practice schedules I’ve been a part of to tell you truth,” Kelce said, via Eliot Shorr-Parks of NJ.com. “If I’m being honest, I think that we have massages, we have all these things put in place — we have smoothies. We have daily questionnaires. ‘How are you feeling today?’ Well dude, you’re gonna go out there and practice. So I think, quite honestly, some of these guys are a little pampered. I don’t want to get started on this, it really bugs me.”
    A number of players complained about Kelly’s personality, but tackle Lane Johnson mentioned last week that Kelly’s intense practices might have been too much.
    “Other guys say, . . . they might come in and think that they’re working hard, but maybe they’re just getting older,” Kelce said. “Who knows? I can tell you this, when we had Andy Reid, training camp was a lot harder than when we had Chip Kelly. That’s just the reality of it. And that’s just the way it was.”
    And without knowing who’s on his way in and what kind of practices he might run, Kelce clearly thinks his teammates should be careful what they wish for.

i told a coworker the day he was hired that i would give him three years before being canned...

i was within my window...
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Quote Originally Posted by n tx dave View Post
    chip kelly released by egales
    bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!