Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texans wanted to play chiefs

Default Texans wanted to play chiefs

De Andre Hopkins and a few others are going on record saying they wanted the chiefs in the playoffs well before the game was set in stone. They are looking at it as a revenge game and are very confident they can get the job done against kc.BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR HOUSTON.

Yup they all have the potential to do good things but pound for pound I think our defense our RB'S our o lineman our qb our coach are all better then there's if the chiefs go in there with the aawh shucks were just glad to be here attitude we will lose. There is blood in the water it's time to feed. And take it to the next level attitude wise

You never want to give your opponent "bulletin board material" and that is exactly what the Texans have done. I expect a highly motivated Chiefs team and a decisive win.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Full throttle for 4 quarters is what I want the chiefs to do. And yes Hopkins should have kept his mouth shut

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12