Thread: JJ watt

Default JJ watt

We need to try and contain him but how he is a beast of a player I really hope reid game plans around him. He will make his plays of course but I hope our tackles are up for the challenge. On the other side I fully expect Justin Houston and tamba Hali to wreak havoc against Houston banged up o line.

Jj watt blah blah blah ... Match up I'm worried about petter vs Hopkins ... We need to put smith on him.. Vet on vet!!

Watt can single handily change a game he is a beast. Worries me way more then hopkins. We can put pressure on hour to keep hopkins going deep.

Watt is good. DAMNED GOOD. But we handled him fairly well last time and if we do so again we will win this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Watt is good. DAMNED GOOD. But we handled him fairly well last time and if we do so again we will win this one too.
    We handled him for the first half and while he had a broken hand. Without the playoffs on the line. I think we need to send Spencer ware and our fb right at him early on. Punch him right in the mouth and bring an extra t/e for passing downs

I lost all respect for JJ Watt the moment he Joined Peyton Manning in the Papa John Commercials. I have not eaten Papa Johns since the moment they put old forehead on there.

Now, lets not forget that JJ just blew up the Jaguars the week before. Everyone forgets who it was against and automatically equates that to what he will do the following week. I don't know if you guys have notice but our Full Back tuned Running Back Spencer Ware does a heck of a job picking up that help. I expect to see more of him this week then West.