Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm NUMB.....

Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 2,585

Default I'm NUMB.....

0 Not allowed!
    DING DONG THE CURSE IS DEAD. THE WICKED CURSE, THE WICKED CURSE. DING DONG THE WICKED CURSE IS DEAD! (Sung to the tune of the Wizard of Oz.)

I'm exhausted. Like Andy Reid said...."We'll enjoy it tonight and then it's back to work tomorrow." I'm going to bed now. This business of have having the Chiefs win PLAYOFF GAMES 30-0 wears my ash right out!

I'll be back with my mindless blither tomorrow.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,368
    Given: 1,481

2 Not allowed!
    I'll be up all night celebrating this Chiefs playoff victory. It's been a LONG time coming.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 2,585

1 Not allowed!
    A VERY LONG TIME!!! January of '94 I was 37 or so, making real money and had to beat hot women off with a stick. Times have changed for me and also for the Chiefs. I'm happy where I am and even more happy with where the Chiefs are!

​SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    i couldn't sleep at all last night so anxious for the game .. ima sleep well tonight knowing we won .. we just need our offense to put up points to complement our d.. and we will win it all.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 48

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    A VERY LONG TIME!!! January of '94 I was 37 or so, making real money and had to beat hot women off with a stick. Times have changed for me and also for the Chiefs. I'm happy where I am and even more happy with where the Chiefs are!

​SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!!
    I was 46 still in my prime and making big money and had big aspirations but now I am retired and loving it and so happy I got to see the Chiefs win a playoff game before I am put to rest. I had been in Dallas for 15 years and the internet did not have the way to follow the Chiefs, now I can watch them and listen to Lenny on the internet every week.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,043
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!
    I was going to start a very similar thread to this

I became a Chiefs fan at the age of 10 it was the 94-95 season. I've been around for all of the playoff loses. They all HURT. None like that last one. Blowing such a big lead that was the most painful sports loss I've ever went through

This win made it all worth it. Made this more special. I watched the post game recap on Kcchiefs.com and you could tell it ment something to Mitch Holthus who is right up there with my favorite play by play man. Tom Hamiltion of the tribe is the other. (God bless that man hes made years of losing enjoyable some how with his humor) He mentioned how he went to DJ first the longest chiefs and a couple of others. This is a LONG Time coming for those guys. Who have been through two 2-14 seasons. And many other lack luster they played in that game. In a lot of ways the heartbreaks of the past made this mean even more. We earned it for sure.
    What is a TopekaRoy?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 822
    Given: 1,602

0 Not allowed!
    It really hasn't sank in yet for me. Probably because I'm looking forward to another game (and hopefully two more).

The moment I felt "We're going to win this, period." was when they tried to run JJ Watt out of the wildcat, and the team stopped him not once but twice on that play. JJ Watt is hands down their best player, and here we are stopping him despite the fact he had blockers. Once that happened, knew that sooner or later the offense was going to catch fire and get something going.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 29

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post

​SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!!

1993, our last playoff victory (also Houston): I was in front of the TV jumping around in joy tossing my two year old, who was wearing his little Joe Montana Jersey, into the air like a football. Yesterday, my son (even though he is now a traitorous Broncos fan) was wearing my Tony Gonzales Jersey, slapping me (I was wearing my Derrick Thomas Jersey) on the back equally joyous for our victory. Things will be different between us when we meet the Broncos in Denver for the AFC championship. Football is family.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!
    This hangover is extremely bad. I might have celebrated to much oh well it was worth it go chiefs chiefs chiefs what a great day

Central mass . Basketball coach for 30 years , retired school teacher providence college golf coach
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    On to foxborough I have a lead on 4 seats ! Anyone interested ! Tough to beat us the way we play all facets of the game are the patriots as healthy as they say? Belichik took them bowling whichy friends say is a good sign? Our tight end Kelce has to be reckoned with. Chiefs have to stop Edelman who opens it up for gronk . I'm not worried at all to be the best youy at beat the best? But these aren't the same pats from October ? For all the longtime Chiefs fans celebrate but it's back to work Monday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast