Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm NUMB.....

Default I'm NUMB.....

DING DONG THE CURSE IS DEAD. THE WICKED CURSE, THE WICKED CURSE. DING DONG THE WICKED CURSE IS DEAD! (Sung to the tune of the Wizard of Oz.)

I'm exhausted. Like Andy Reid said...."We'll enjoy it tonight and then it's back to work tomorrow." I'm going to bed now. This business of have having the Chiefs win PLAYOFF GAMES 30-0 wears my ash right out!

I'll be back with my mindless blither tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Kinda weird to wrap my mind around this, but here goes: Half of the NFLs 32 teams are still in the playoffs! We started out with 20, now down to 16. So, every year, OVER half the NFL is in the playoffs. Hard to comprehend that we haven't won one in 22 years.
    I think they plant to many seeds
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Kinda weird to wrap my mind around this, but here goes: Half of the NFLs 32 teams are still in the playoffs! We started out with 20, now down to 16. So, every year, OVER half the NFL is in the playoffs. Hard to comprehend that we haven't won one in 22 years.
    Huh?

Which NFL are you watching? we started with 12 playoff teams - 8 division winners and 4 wild cards. We are now down to 8 - 4 in the AFC and 4 in the NFC.

Even the NBA and the NHL only have 16 teams that make the playoffs each season. I don't know of any American professional sports league that has 20 payoff teams.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

cool. snow game.. the field will be slippery than no??

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    ^^ I remember the snow game in Washington two years ago that seemed to have no effect on the Chiefs.
    And rainy games haven't kept us from winning either.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty chief View Post
    cool. snow game.. the field will be slippery than no??

REVISED WEATHER FORECAST....

Previously expected snow line has moved to the North and West.

Temperature will be above freezing from about 9:00 am until well after the game is over. High during the game expected to be about 39 degrees with a low of about 35.

Chance of sleet, snow and freezing rain from 8:00 am until about game time (4:30 pm Eastern time) 78-84%. Chance of snow, sleet, freezing rain decreases to about 49% at 5:00 pm--about the end of the 1st quarter and stays that way pretty much through the end of the game. Total accumulation of snow, sleet, freezing rain predicted to be less than 1 inch.

Expect a wet and sloppy field that may hinder the passing game on both sides. With the Patriots running game pretty beat up this weather could help our Chiefs.

http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:02...KMAFOXBO5&MR=1
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 01-11-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123