Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: maclin didn't tear acl. has high ankle sprain

Default maclin didn't tear acl. has high ankle sprain

we did have some help ya know

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Lmfao!! Love it kcvet

WOW This is unexpected. After seeing Maclin's reaction I thought for sure he was done. GREAT NEWS.

High ankle sprains are a lot to do with pain tolerance. As someone who deals with foot pain often I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's not able to go . But hope for the best
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

You think a couple shots and he can go???

IF--BIG IF--Maclin can go against the Patriots I would prefer we use him mostly as a decoy and let Conley carry the load and only really get Maclin involved if the game was truly on the line and we needed a big gainer. I want him as close to 100% as possible for the AFC Championship.

Andy Reid has to be thinking day ja veue with t.o going out on his last superbowl run

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    IF--BIG IF--Maclin can go against the Patriots I would prefer we use him mostly as a decoy and let Conley carry the load and only really get Maclin involved if the game was truly on the line and we needed a big gainer. I want him as close to 100% as possible for the AFC Championship.
    My thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    My thought as well.
    I've had tons of trouble with my right ankle over the years. Broke it twice and sprained it (to a greater or lesser degree) more times than I can count. If the swelling is largely down by game time they can give him a shot, wrap it in an ace bandage and even put a calf-high fiberglass brace on it. I did that (except the shot) and hiked 15 miles of the Appalachian Trail in 2 days that way. But it did slow me down from my usual 8-9 miles per day. Maclin should be able to run that way, but it will hurt his ability to cut. Let him catch one short pass early--just to make them respect him as a threat--then use him as a decoy to get Conley and Wilson open.
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 01-11-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    we did have some help ya know

​LOVE IT kcvet!!!!! Made me LMFAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I've had tons of trouble with my right ankle over the years. Broke it twice and sprained it (to a greater or lesser degree) more times than I can count. If the swelling is largely down by game time they can give him a shot, wrap it in an ace bandage and even put a calf-high fiberglass brace on it. I did that (except the shot) and hiked 15 miles of the Appalachian Trail in 2 days that way. But it did slow me down from my usual 8-9 miles per day. Maclin should be able to run that way, but it will hurt his ability to cut. Let him catch one short pass early--just to make them respect him as a threat--then use him as a decoy to get Conley and Wilson open.
    teams have very large medicine chests
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast