Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eric Fisher

Default Eric Fisher

As critical as I have been against him all year, Nothing made me smile more seeing him smash JJ Watts face into the ground and hit him the back of the head with an aggressive kicking his behind attitude. Can't stand how much that game was about JJ Watt an how great he is... blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    As critical as I have been against him all year, Nothing made me smile more seeing him smash JJ Watts face into the ground and hit him the back of the head with an aggressive kicking his behind attitude. Can't stand how much that game was about JJ Watt an how great he is... blah blah blah.
    Couldn't agree with you more! We've seen that kind of AGGRESSIVE ATTITUDE from several Chiefs this year. A couple of them have cost us penalties but in each case Reid has commented positively after the game as he did this time. Reid's attitude towards this sort of thing seems to be positive so long as it doesn't degenerate into loads of "Unsportsmanlike" penalties. In short, Reid seems to like seeing the players beat the hell out of their opponents and occasionally then rub their noses in it.

And I know for certain that I LOVE IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more! We've seen that kind of AGGRESSIVE ATTITUDE from several Chiefs this year. A couple of them have cost us penalties but in each case Reid has commented positively after the game as he did this time. Reid's attitude towards this sort of thing seems to be positive so long as it doesn't degenerate into loads of "Unsportsmanlike" penalties. In short, Reid seems to like seeing the players beat the hell out of their opponents and occasionally then rub their noses in it.

And I know for certain that I LOVE IT!!!
    Grundhardt was on 810 this afternoon and he commented on how Nasty Zach Fulton was playing specially against Wilfork. He said he pushing guys over piles all game long.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Grundhardt was on 810 this afternoon and he commented on how Nasty Zach Fulton was playing specially against Wilfork. He said he pushing guys over piles all game long.
    So long as it doesn't attract flags like flies to ship then mean, aggressive playing is GOOD!!!

ole JJ wattage blew a fuse

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    ole JJ wattage blew a fuse

THANK YOU for posting that kcvet!!!! I tried to copy it elsewhere but somehow just couldn't manage it. (Not so good with technology). I LOVE THAT PLAY. I can just hear Fisher saying to himself..."So you think you bad huh??? WELL...I'mma show you BAD!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post

THANK YOU for posting that kcvet!!!! I tried to copy it elsewhere but somehow just couldn't manage it. (Not so good with technology). I LOVE THAT PLAY. I can just hear Fisher saying to himself..."So you think you bad huh??? WELL...I'mma show you BAD!!!"
    im surprised it didn't draw a flag. he got away with it. good for him. guess they didn't see it.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    im surprised it didn't draw a flag. he got away with it. good for him. guess they didn't see it.
    Was thinking the same thing when I saw that. Was this a "payback" hit by Fisher? Did Watt take a cheap shot prior to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Was thinking the same thing when I saw that. Was this a "payback" hit by Fisher? Did Watt take a cheap shot prior to this?
    good question. as it turned out Wattage was neutered any way. and the media said he was to single handily stop our entire O. yeah right. well he's off to surgery so have a nice off season puke head

Looking carefully at the play, it doesn't look to me like the injury had anything to do with Fisher. Looked to me like his knee just gave out. As to whether Fisher's hit should have drawn a flag...I don't know enough about the rules to say but it looked to me as if Fisher was just making sure Watt was out of the play. I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast