Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston News:Chandler Jones seek Medical help on Sunday....

Default Boston News:Chandler Jones seek Medical help on Sunday....

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...andler_jones_sought_medical_help_early_sunday

Sound like there is more to this story. He has practiced since, but not a lot of interest and the cops tried to hide it...

i remember like 5 yrs or so

Baltimore went into new England and shut Brady out for like a half ..i hope we do the same

.. and really need to start scoring TDs were in the playoffs we gotta blow everyone out. play aggressive offensively all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcman View Post
    Yea ctc there a lot more going on over then there letting it to be known !
    Yup. They are trying to play head games on us. If you read the whole article it's interesting how the cops are covering up for them. Chief of Police's line seems to be....

Quote Originally Posted by Foxboro Police Chief O'Leary
    Wasn't there. Don't know. Never happened. No police report because nobody is dead. I have no idea. I don't know. Wasn't me. I trust my Lieutenant."
    BLATANT COVERUP.

Last year it was "deflategate". This year we find out that Boston-area police now cover things up for the Patriots.

This whole thing REEKS of rotten fish.

A police cover up to win a game that would be a little extreme

Even if it was a get the media going against us scheme. It has backfired because all the media is talking about is the move to L.A. Wich is good for us keep it under the radar that would just mean that is the first of belicheats plans that are not going to work. But I really think the clown went out partying and overdosed like an idiot

Central mass . Basketball coach for 30 years , retired school teacher providence college golf coach

He went to gronk' spouse first but he was in Florida so he freaked out . Police responded by locking his house as he voluntarily walked into the foxboro police station right across street from his home . The foxboro police chief is also on Kraft payroll as head of stadium security making a very hefty income as a side job . local sports show this morning said something is fishy going on and although the call to dispatcher is public knowledge it seems that they are trying to bury this. A distraction that will only help us on Saturday. Media here wants to know more and believe me this will be on all sports talk this afternoon. Felger and Maz . Can anyone tell me status of Macklin it says on injury report he is probable?

There just resting ankle he should be full go for game

I'm not sure I'd bite on any of this from ANY angle. Keep in mind this whole thing could be getting inflated by the league & media, who are looking for ANYTHING to get even with Brady over his appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    A police cover up to win a game that would be a little extreme
    The "Irish Mafia" that mostly controls the Boston-area police have done far more extreme things over the years. They are famous for their corruption.

My twitter said he had some really bad weed that screwed him up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast