Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Looking toward next week!(Updated)(Updated Again)

Default Looking toward next week!(Updated)(Updated Again)

Division leaders W-L Remaining schedule
    1. CHARGERS — x 14-2
    2. RAVENS — x 13-3
    3. COLTS — y 12-4 CHIEFS 9-7
    4. PATRIOTS- y 12-4 JETS 10-6

Wild-card teams W-L Div. Conf. Next Game
    5.JETS z10-6 NE 12-4
    6.CHIEFS z 9-7 COLTS 12-4

x=clinched home-field advantage throughout playoffs
    y=clinched division title
    z=clinched playoff berth

AS I see it, the Bengals have problems, they play at Indy, and Denver, looking into my crystal ball I think they have a good chance of ending up 9-7

The Jaguars play NE and KC, and probably end up 9-7
    The Jets have the best chance of finishing 10-6, playing at home againt Oakland and making one of the wild card spots
    The Broncos (gag) have the best chance of finishing with a 10-6 also because they finish at home against San Frannie.
    The Steelers finish 8-8, out of the running, there're gone.
    The Titans finish 8-8, out of the running.
    The Chiefs have beaten Oakland ( Job is done) and need to beat Jac, (which will take a balanced attack by both defense and offense, which they havn't done in a while) to finish 9-7 which probably won't cut it, but we will see.
    The Dolphins lost to the Jets, and I don't see them beating Indy, I see them finishing at 6-10, out of the picture, they are gone.
    Buffalo has been beaten, ther are gone.

Anyway that is how this old fan sees it, I hope that One or two of the teams stumble and we make it in, but I am not holding my breath!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Looking toward next week!(Updated)

Next Week End we get Peyton Manning and the Colts, Because WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS!! (wonder what the odds was in Vegas of that happening)

Can we make the Super Bowl, remember now, no one said we could make the play offs, anything, no matter how rediculous it seems, can happen, got my fingers crossed!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Any givin play-off team can wind up in the Super Bowl. That's the greatest thing about making it to the Play-Offs! In the past,the Chiefs went in feeling invinceable because of having a season where everything went their way and having homefield. I look for this years team to go to Indy with a chip on their shoulder and playing with a lot of attitude,especially LJ! GO GHIEFS :hammer: INDY!!!!!!

Any givin play-off team can wind up in the Super Bowl. That's the greatest thing about making it to the Play-Offs! In the past,the Chiefs went in feeling invinceable because of having a season where everything went their way and having homefield. I look for this years team to go to Indy with a chip on their shoulder and playing with a lot of attitude,especially LJ! GO GHIEFS :hammer: INDY!!!!!!

cochief wrote:
    Sure hope your right! It was such a good statement you had to say it twice eh? :-D

Hey cochief, say it as many time as you like, I like the way you think!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Default Re: Looking toward next week!(Updated)(Updated Again)

Division leaders W-L Remaining schedule
    1. CHARGERS — x 14-2
    2. RAVENS — x 13-3
    3. COLTS — y 12-4 CHIEFS 9-7
    4. PATRIOTS- y 12-4 JETS 10-6

Wild-card teams W-L Div. Conf. Next Game
    5.JETS z10-6 NE 12-4
    6.CHIEFS z 9-7 COLTS 12-4

x=clinched home-field advantage throughout playoffs
    y=clinched division title
    z=clinched playoff berth

We are in, all the pieces fell into place, our game with the Colts is winnable, we may be the team of destiny in this mix this year, I would like to see them go all the way, it would be a fitting tribute to Mr. Hunt. I say we do It, we have just as good a chance as any one else in a one game elimination, who would have thought that the Donks would be beaten in a key game at home. It will be interesting to see how this thing all plays out.

8-) :pint: [/quote]

I think it comes down to whoever has the ball last - again. JMHO
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

The Colts!!Allen plants Manning, LJ has a great day running, 4 TDs, Tony G has a record breaking 4 TDs, Eddie has 6 spectacular catches, 4 TDs, Green hangs on to the ball, and throws no INTs, and WE WIN, that would make a great day for me.

GO CHIEFS :hammer:The Colts!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

I'm down with that, Kenny. I'll be thrilled to see enough of those predictions become reality, that we win.

Go Chiefs!!! Just win, baby!!! I don't care how, just win!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234