Thread: DUI???!!!

Default DUI???!!!

Hey Mr. Allen, how are you going to plant anybody if you
    are sitting in Jail! A Dui just before Playoffs!! Hey Man get your act together, you have plenty of time to sit in Jail after football season. You got a suspended sentence, and don't have to sit in jail until agfter Feb 15, but hey man, what if you get in an accident and hurt yourself doing something stupid, you can't get a reprieve from a hospital bed. So stay sober or get some one to drive you if you insist on getting drunk.

GO DEFENCE :hammer: Manning!! (don't know if Allen will be at the game if he don't stay out of the bars.)

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: DUI???!!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    Hey Mr. Allen, how are you going to plant anybody if you
    are sitting in Jail! A Dui just before Playoffs!! Hey Man get your act together, you have plenty of time to sit in Jail after football season. You got a suspended sentence, and don't have to sit in jail until agfter Feb 15, but hey man, what if you get in an accident and hurt yourself doing something stupid, you can't get a reprieve from a hospital bed. So stay sober or get some one to drive you if you insist on getting drunk.

GO DEFENCE :hammer: Manning!! (don't know if Allen will be at the game if he don't stay out of the bars.)

Yep!

Check into the Betty Ford Center or something man!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i hope he gets 4 games off,unpaid. he has the money to call a cab or limo. i dont care how good he is, its pain BS he gets DUI`S. no excuseses. at least maybe we can get me cheaper now.

Yep!
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

wolfpack wrote:
    i hope he gets 4 games off,unpaid. he has the money to call a cab or limo. i dont care how good he is, its pain BS he gets DUI`S. no excuseses. at least maybe we can get me cheaper now.
    You raise some good points wolfpack, a cab or limo would have been a better solution than getting behind the wheel drunk, he puts himself in danger and perhaps an inocent person as well.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Colts!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068: