Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I hope not...

Default I hope not...

Pennington Could End Up In Kansas City?30th October, 2007 - 12:46 pmNFL.com - It’s unlikely Chad Pennington will be willing to return to New York knowing that he is not the Jets' quarterback of the future. Instead, Pennington will want to position himself with a team where he has a chance to start –- just like Kurt Warner did first with the New York Giants, then the Arizona Cardinals.

Pennington is expected to surface on a team that is grooming a young quarterback not yet ready to play. There are two logical possibilities. The most intriguing is the Kansas City Chiefs, where Pennington would be reunited with his former Jets head coach, Herm Edwards.

The others would be the Minnesota Vikings, a team that already has added former Jets quarterback Brooks Bollinger, and the Carolina Panthers, who recently brought in another former Jets quarterback, Vinny Testaverde.

http://realgmfootball.com/src_wireta...n_kansas_city/
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Hey guy, you forgot

That is a nice Diet Coke!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    That is a nice Diet Coke!
    Slurp!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Pennington Could End Up In Kansas City?30th October, 2007 - 12:46 pmNFL.com - It’s unlikely Chad Pennington will be willing to return to New York knowing that he is not the Jets' quarterback of the future. Instead, Pennington will want to position himself with a team where he has a chance to start –- just like Kurt Warner did first with the New York Giants, then the Arizona Cardinals.

Pennington is expected to surface on a team that is grooming a young quarterback not yet ready to play. There are two logical possibilities. The most intriguing is the Kansas City Chiefs, where Pennington would be reunited with his former Jets head coach, Herm Edwards.

The others would be the Minnesota Vikings, a team that already has added former Jets quarterback Brooks Bollinger, and the Carolina Panthers, who recently brought in another former Jets quarterback, Vinny Testaverde.

http://realgmfootball.com/src_wireta...n_kansas_city/
    Thats all we need a old QB, again. Go ahead CP, why not, we are used to it.

Hey guy, you forgot

Another NIECE???
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Thats all we need a old QB, again. Go ahead CP, why not, we are used to it.
    Makes perfect sense, otherwise when Huard gets his social security they would have to start Croyle, cant have a young QB drafted by the team starting, we might have success.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Makes perfect sense, otherwise when Huard gets his social security they would have to start Croyle, cant have a young QB drafted by the team starting, we might have success.
    There has been a rumor that Broyle will start this weekend against the Packers...

That would be interesting eh?

Two gunslingers out there on the field duking it out?

That would be crazy. The GB defense has two good press corners who can be beat by a patient QB that makes good reads...a gunslinger will get picked off against their D. If they were going to start Croyle the week to do so would've been against the soft Cincy Defense. I have to think the job is Huard's until they're eliminated or he completely gaffs a couple games.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    That would be crazy. The GB defense has two good press corners who can be beat by a patient QB that makes good reads...a gunslinger will get picked off against their D. If they were going to start Croyle the week to do so would've been against the soft Cincy Defense. I have to think the job is Huard's until they're eliminated or he completely gaffs a couple games.
    I respect your opinion and you obviously know more than me about the Packers D, so I defer.

I was not rooting for the change, only repeating a rumor.

Hey guy, you forgot

Kate Beckinsale!!!! Easily makes a movie worth seeing.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I think CP would shut Herm down on this one. I hope so, anyway.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast