Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I hope not...

Default I hope not...

Pennington Could End Up In Kansas City?30th October, 2007 - 12:46 pmNFL.com - It’s unlikely Chad Pennington will be willing to return to New York knowing that he is not the Jets' quarterback of the future. Instead, Pennington will want to position himself with a team where he has a chance to start –- just like Kurt Warner did first with the New York Giants, then the Arizona Cardinals.

Pennington is expected to surface on a team that is grooming a young quarterback not yet ready to play. There are two logical possibilities. The most intriguing is the Kansas City Chiefs, where Pennington would be reunited with his former Jets head coach, Herm Edwards.

The others would be the Minnesota Vikings, a team that already has added former Jets quarterback Brooks Bollinger, and the Carolina Panthers, who recently brought in another former Jets quarterback, Vinny Testaverde.

http://realgmfootball.com/src_wireta...n_kansas_city/
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

ok Einsteins...lmao 2...I'm so excited about this game my typing isn't what it should be...

It happens to the best of us.

You seem to have some manners, glad to see you're not like those freakin' Raiders fans.

Talkin' smack on Herm will not get people riled up against you though.'

Check out my screen name!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It happens to the best of us.

You seem to have some manners, glad to see you're not like those freakin' Raiders fans.

Talkin' smack on Herm will not get people riled up against you though.'

Check out my screen name!
    lmao again...didn't know what people thought of him out in KC...I have a good friend that moved there...he loves it...but my problem with Herm is what appears to be "*****ittus", it's a common condition, a lot of guys catch it when they become involved with a hot girl, they put a leash on there coc$ and hand the leash to there girlfriend/fiance'/wife, and say..."yes dear", any guy that does that, deserves to be substituted for a real man...like Herm deserves to be substituted for a real coach...I just don't see any balls...don't get me wrong, I don't like to look at balls, not even my own, it's just the only time I like to see some balls...in coaching :) Look at Belecheck...now he's got balls...it doesn't hurt when one of your balls is Tom Brady and the other is Randy Moss...:)

Quote Originally Posted by Indianscalper View Post
    lmao again...didn't know what people thought of him out in KC...I have a good friend that moved there...he loves it...but my problem with Herm is what appears to be "*****ittus", it's a common condition, a lot of guys catch it when they become involved with a hot girl, they put a leash on there coc$ and hand the leash to there girlfriend/fiance'/wife, and say..."yes dear", any guy that does that, deserves to be substituted for a real man...like Herm deserves to be substituted for a real coach...I just don't see any balls...don't get me wrong, I don't like to look at balls, not even my own, it's just the only time I like to see some balls...in coaching :) Look at Belecheck...now he's got balls...it doesn't hurt when one of your balls is Tom Brady and the other is Randy Moss...:)
    Herm is a nice guy, just neglects the offense way too much. We lost a few Hall of Fame O linemen over the last few years and it has really hurt that Herm has done nothing to fix the situation.

The guy came in and took care of our defense at the expense of the offense.

These games are pretty low scoring which sometimes translates to boring.

I have to say that game we played in Oakland a few weeks ago was a nail biter, just didn't know how we were gonna pull out the win.

You guys look like you're doing pretty good this year, glad we can show your team what a real D looks like!

Herm is a nice guy, just neglects the offense way too much. We lost a few Hall of Fame O linemen over the last few years and it has really hurt that Herm has done nothing to fix the situation.

I have to say that game we played in Oakland a few weeks ago was a nail biter, just didn't know how we were gonna pull out the win.

You guys look like you're doing pretty good this year, glad we can show your team what a real D looks like!
    OK, allow me to "learn" you :) Our D, at least against the run, is actually better than yours, I really would like to see how our D line does compared against your D line in this game...I have a feeling, ours will perform better...maybe it's your QBack...which is a good segway to this comment...if you compare the Offenses of each team...well...you have the edge on running and Tight end, but O line, receivers, and of course Qback, no comparison...problem is, when everything is said and done, I think the player that has the biggest impact on a teams performance will ultimately win...so, looks like Favre can beat you guys...unless he reverts back to his "lets go hunting for that wounded duck wing and a prayer scenerio" he did 2 years ago...:)
    I think in the trenches where most games are decided also, your O line will have a tough time against ours...our whole line has performed pretty good...

OK, allow me to "learn" you :) Our D, at least against the run, is actually better than yours, I really would like to see how our D line does compared against your D line in this game...I have a feeling, ours will perform better...maybe it's your QBack...which is a good segway to this comment...if you compare the Offenses of each team...well...you have the edge on running and Tight end, but O line, receivers, and of course Qback, no comparison...problem is, when everything is said and done, I think the player that has the biggest impact on a teams performance will ultimately win...so, looks like Favre can beat you guys...unless he reverts back to his "lets go hunting for that wounded duck wing and a prayer scenerio" he did 2 years ago...:)
    I think in the trenches where most games are decided also, your O line will have a tough time against ours...our whole line has performed pretty good...
    You're right about those things, no argument there. That is what I was talking about in my previous post. Herm has neglected the O line to the point where we have backups for starters and not the most mobile of QB's, so our O struggles most weeks.

I went to NFL.com and tried to see how many TD's our D has scored this year, but I can't rely on them because they don't even show Tyrone Brackenridges TD against SD.

Herm is as 'bout as loved around here as he was in New York.

YES! AWESOME!! WE HAVE a nice guy as a coach!!! last place, here we come!!!!!

uhhh...you forgot to factor in one of our best players. 12th man, arrowhead stadium, many walk in, few walk out with a win.

ok Einsteins...lmao 2...I'm so excited about this game my typing isn't what it should be...
    I like catching technicalities like that. Not to worry. I do them to.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast