Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I hope not...

Default I hope not...

Pennington Could End Up In Kansas City?30th October, 2007 - 12:46 pmNFL.com - It’s unlikely Chad Pennington will be willing to return to New York knowing that he is not the Jets' quarterback of the future. Instead, Pennington will want to position himself with a team where he has a chance to start –- just like Kurt Warner did first with the New York Giants, then the Arizona Cardinals.

Pennington is expected to surface on a team that is grooming a young quarterback not yet ready to play. There are two logical possibilities. The most intriguing is the Kansas City Chiefs, where Pennington would be reunited with his former Jets head coach, Herm Edwards.

The others would be the Minnesota Vikings, a team that already has added former Jets quarterback Brooks Bollinger, and the Carolina Panthers, who recently brought in another former Jets quarterback, Vinny Testaverde.

http://realgmfootball.com/src_wireta...n_kansas_city/
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Indianscalper View Post
    OK, allow me to "learn" you :) Our D, at least against the run, is actually better than yours, I really would like to see how our D line does compared against your D line in this game...I have a feeling, ours will perform better...maybe it's your QBack...which is a good segway to this comment...if you compare the Offenses of each team...well...you have the edge on running and Tight end, but O line, receivers, and of course Qback, no comparison...problem is, when everything is said and done, I think the player that has the biggest impact on a teams performance will ultimately win...so, looks like Favre can beat you guys...unless he reverts back to his "lets go hunting for that wounded duck wing and a prayer scenerio" he did 2 years ago...:)
    I think in the trenches where most games are decided also, your O line will have a tough time against ours...our whole line has performed pretty good...
    Allow us to "LEARN" you sunday when we smack "Brett" in the mouth and get 3 take aways on him!

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    YES! AWESOME!! WE HAVE a nice guy as a coach!!! last place, here we come!!!!!
    Well, DV was a nice guy too. He did manage to get us few very good years.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345