Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sean smith a must sighn !!!!!

Default Sean smith a must sighn !!!!!

I pray we get him sighned !!! Bc in this pass happy nfl were going to need him and petter great togther this year we also need to fin more deth at cb bc if one of them get hurt were in big trouble i rly hope dorsey finds a way to sighn sean smith he would be my most important sighning !!!

Lol just not a smart move ,, we got no deph at cb and im soo sick of teams saying were not good enuff hey if doresy decides walk away from sean smith i have all faith he will find us a good replacement i pray.... But dorsey needs to get depth at cb no matter what if sean stays or goes i like what nelson looked towards end of year maybe he will be the next big show ,,,bc cooper and flemming just garbage!!! I want to see kc in the big show next year!! We beat the donkeys and there in the superbowl!!!!! We beat pat last year they won the superbowl!!!! This is garbage we need to get it right fans want to see big RED IN THE SUPERBOWL NEXT YEAR!! And sutton needs to starte changing thing up in playoffs no press tell 4th qaurter is just crap!!! And no adjustments the year we lost to the colts!!! Im not saying bob sutton bad D coach but someone needs slap him in the head when his game plan not working!!! I new we needed to press when i seen there 1st drive !!! If i knew that why the hell didnt sutton??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123