Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saunders question?

Default Saunders question?

Guys I am a big Skins fan and just had a few questions to those who were familiar with Al Saunders. First off the Skins offense is bad. It looks just like the Gibbs offense before Saunders got there. I am thinking Gibbs is handcuffing him. Did Saunders ever throw the ball downfield cause the Skins dont. Did they always do WR screens also? And another thing I noticed was the they never do crossing routes over the middle. It is like those plays arent even in the offense. I know this is a Chiefs forum but I thought who better to answer these questions then you folks who watched the Saunders offense for 4 or 5 years. Also what is you opinion of Saunders now that he is gone? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Thanks. I really wasn't meaning to take so long of a break but I have been really busy lately. Business has been picking up a lot. I'm thinking I'm going to have to hire my first employee not too long into next year, possibly. I can't wait to get some underlings to boss around!
    Glad to hear business is up. Hope that you're able to find a good employee...you own and IT type business right...??? If so, there are plenty around here, problem is you probably don't want to hire an employee that you know has a drinking problem...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Glad to hear business is up. Hope that you're able to find a good employee...you own and IT type business right...??? If so, there are plenty around here, problem is you probably don't want to hire an employee that you know has a drinking problem...
    I have a drinking problem too. Namely, I don't have a beer in my hand right now!

In all seriousness, I am going to hire my bro as a full-time tech and eventually my service manager so I can get him out of the hell-hole that is best buy...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I have a drinking problem too. Namely, I don't have a beer in my hand right now!

In all seriousness, I am going to hire my bro as a full-time tech and eventually my service manager so I can get him out of the hell-hole that is best buy...
    U need any part time help?? I am in KC once in a while. Don't know much about computers and I am drunk a lot and often late for work. Shall I send a resume?? I can also help you drinking problem (the one where u don't have one in your hand)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    U need any part time help?? I am in KC once in a while. Don't know much about computers and I am drunk a lot and often late for work. Shall I send a resume?? I can also help you drinking problem (the one where u don't have one in your hand)
    I will need some 12th-man-power at Arrowhead stadium on certain Sundays of your choosing. Just let me know when you are coming down so I can make arrangements and let the other teams know that they will be served shortly.

I will need some 12th-man-power at Arrowhead stadium on certain Sundays of your choosing. Just let me know when you are coming down so I can make arrangements and let the other teams know that they will be served shortly.
    I will be there a lot next season. Wife done skool and workin to send me away to Chiefs games!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I will be there a lot next season. Wife done skool and workin to send me away to Chiefs games!!
    Right on. Hopefully I won't be quite as poor by next season and can go to more games.

Right on. Hopefully I won't be quite as poor by next season and can go to more games.
    I will buy tickets for everyone in the crowd!!

*I will not buy tickets for the whole crowd!!

so what you are all saying is basically that you like dick.

and the tailgator chick likes a "crying" dick. Sounds kinky.

hmmm...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    so what you are all saying is basically that you like dick.

and the tailgator chick likes a "crying" dick. Sounds kinky.

hmmm...interesting.
    WTF??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123