Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parking

Default Parking

if you pay the flat rate of $22 for parking, do you have to park in the far away lots, or can you go kind of closer?

far away

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    far away
    Elaborate for this fine young man.

He is going to the game with his father (a Packers fan, heh) and they need someone to tailgate with.

Who are the other big tailgaters there YZILLA?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Cant answer that . There are 79,000+ big tailgating fans . Everyone in Chiefs apparel will be your buddy for the day so dont feel like you will be alone . You will make many , many new friends whereever you park. If you have anyone that has a tough time with long walks get a red pass . If not, park in the general parking , Leave a little earlier to get to the stands. DO NOT MISS THE NATIONAL ANTHEM !!!! I choose to park closer to the stadium with a red pass because I like to get as much time tailgating as I can . I can pack up alot later and Also a good tip for the heavy Beer drinkers who havent been to a game . Grab about three beers to drink while you wait in line to get in the gates. Pound em , pound em, pound em ! Beer is expensive at Arrowhead , 20 ounce taps are the way to go ! dont by the bottled beer!

Cant answer that . There are 79,000+ big tailgating fans . Everyone in Chiefs apparel will be your buddy for the day so dont feel like you will be alone . You will make many , many new friends whereever you park. If you have anyone that has a tough time with long walks get a red pass . If not, park in the general parking , Leave a little earlier to get to the stands. DO NOT MISS THE NATIONAL ANTHEM !!!! I choose to park closer to the stadium with a red pass because I like to get as much time tailgating as I can . I can pack up alot later and Also a good tip for the heavy Beer drinkers who havent been to a game . Grab about three beers to drink while you wait in line to get in the gates. Pound em , pound em, pound em ! Beer is expensive at Arrowhead , 20 ounce taps are the way to go ! dont by the bottled beer!
    That is awesome advice my friend!

Aren't there some other guys on this site that are big tailgaters though?

I just can't think of who they are.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs_31 View Post
    if you pay the flat rate of $22 for parking, do you have to park in the far away lots, or can you go kind of closer?
    You will be stuck in lots L or N.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/parking/ L is way out there and N is outside of G

http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/parking/ L is way out there and N is outside of G
    N is definitely the better of the two.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I agree if you have to choose between the two . Me I would spend the extra money for your very first game . Its gonna be crazy at that game . Tickets prices are out of this world ! You wont regret it . But the Key is to get to the stadium about 15 to 30 minutes before the gates even open to get a good spot in Red Reserve otherwise you might as well go General parking. Also it will be very hard to get a red reserve for face value so be aware of that . Some ticket places are selling them at over 40 bucks. Look around as much as you can to find your best deal. By the way the gates open at 8:30 so be there no later than 8 I would say ! I say this because I went to 5 games last year and 3 this year so far with 4 more to go . I have made the mistakes . Oh and they dont sell beer until 9 on sundays so make sure you get it the night before .Another mistake I have made when I was trying to get into the lots early . Had to restock on beer from the night before after hanging with Canada ! LOL
    Last edited by YZILLA; 10-31-2007 at 02:45 AM.

lot G is where you can find me, thats where the real party is at! ill be there this weekend so i mean we can possibly meet up or whatnot throw back a few brews!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast