Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Webnews: Dwayne Bowe is still a Brown

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    18,947
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 139
    Given: 48

    Post Webnews: Dwayne Bowe is still a Brown


    0 Not allowed!
    By Mike Florio
    With all the departures from Cleveland this week, one that hasn’t happened continues to stick out like the proverbial sore thumb. Receiver Dwayne Bowe continues to be a member of the roster. It’s a surprise on the surface, given how little Bowe gave the Browns in exchange for the $9 million guaranteed he received when…
    Read more…

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    9,803
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 2,585

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Once he gets released we should offer him a 1 year contract at $500,000 with a bonus of $2 million if he catches over 40 passes. PROVE IT!!!!!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    488
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 6

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    stop ****ing talking about bowe coming back...

    dumbest ****ing idea ever

    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

    Happily married in Australia!!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    3,663
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    stop ****ing talking about bowe coming back...

    dumbest ****ing idea ever


    Thank you. I second that. Dumbest idea ever.
    Last edited by jason1981; 03-14-2016 at 10:01 AM. Reason: spelling

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,609
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 14

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Once he gets released we should offer him a 1 year contract at $500,000 with a bonus of $2 million if he catches over 40 passes. PROVE IT!!!!!
    NO WAY.... Every receiver on our team deserves a roster over Bowe.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    9,803
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 2,585

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    My post was kind of tongue-in-cheek guys. The idea was to insult him.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,243
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 840
    Given: 1,617

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    My post was kind of tongue-in-cheek guys. The idea was to insult him.
    Well, suppose you could toss the idea by his agent...but I'm pretty sure that would get dropped, too. (drum crash)

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15,854
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,057
    Given: 126

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    IMO offering Bowe a VERY LOW contract filled with incentives wouldn't be dumb at all.

    When Bowe is motivated he can be a good WR. VERY good at times. The problem is he doesn't seem motivated that often. His biggest seasons have come in contract years. Give him an offer that has some motivation in it and he could be a DAMN GOOD 2 to go with Maclin.

    This will never happen because someone out there would offer him a contract but it wouldn't be horrible if it were to happen IMO
    What is a TopekaRoy?

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,609
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 14

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    IMO offering Bowe a VERY LOW contract filled with incentives wouldn't be dumb at all.

    When Bowe is motivated he can be a good WR. VERY good at times. The problem is he doesn't seem motivated that often. His biggest seasons have come in contract years. Give him an offer that has some motivation in it and he could be a DAMN GOOD 2 to go with Maclin.

    This will never happen because someone out there would offer him a contract but it wouldn't be horrible if it were to happen IMO
    Since he was busted for purchasing pot in Riverside. He literally has looked stoned. He is literally going through the motions and does not appear to have his heart in it back when he was ripping TD passes away from Tony G.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15,854
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,057
    Given: 126

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Bowe is now a FA will be interesting to see if the Chiefs even talk to him or not
    What is a TopekaRoy?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Webnews: Browns to sign Dwayne Bowe
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 12:22 AM
  2. Webnews: Dwayne Bowe could be pay cut-or-be cut victim in KC
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 08:00 AM
  3. Webnews: Dwayne Bowe thinks everyone is out to get him
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-18-2014, 03:18 PM
  4. Webnews: Dwayne Bowe has a concussion
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 12:11 PM
  5. Webnews: Chiefs have no comment on Dwayne Bowe
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 12:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •