Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Canadas beer belly, versus the Packers.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default Canadas beer belly, versus the Packers.


    0 Not allowed!
    Not quite sure how well this is going to work, but I'll give some numbers on it.

    All beers must be drank between the hours of 11:00 A.M., and 11:59 P.M. (Central time, Not sure of the time-zone that Canada is in.)
    Last edited by chief31; 10-31-2007 at 10:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    This is gonna be good...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Might I suggest some straight bets and some parlay bets


    Canada drinks less than 10 beers 250/1
    Canada drinks between 11-20 beers 20/1
    Canada drinks between 21-30 beers 2/1
    Canada drinks between 31-40 beers 3/2
    Canada drinks between 41-47 beers 3/1
    Canada drinks 48+ beers 15/1
    Green Bay scores more points than Canada drinks beers 100/1
    Kansas City scores more ponits than Canada drinks beers 100/1
    Canada drinks more beers than total points in game 25/1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  4. #4
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Not quite sure how well this is going to work, but I'll give some numbers on it.

    All beers must be drank between the hours of 7:00 A.M., and 8:00 P.M. (Central time, Not sure of the time-zone that Canada is in.)

    Also, there has to be some form of visual evidence. If Canada is unable to get his webcam, or other photographic recording, working, then all bets will be null and void. All wagers will be returned to the individual bettors.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Also, there has to be some form of visual evidence. If Canada is unable to get his webcam, or other photographic recording, working, then all bets will be null and void. All wagers will be returned to the individual bettors.
    That should be one of the betting lines...

    Canada is unable to get technical set-up to support bet 1/1 odds
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Stiff odds Chief31...48 beers is an accomplishment...reward the faithful...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    My freakin' computer is getting excited talking about beer or something...

    This thing keeps rebooting, but only after I post something about a beer related thread.

    Getting suspicious over here...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #8
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Also, all beers must be of the same same minnimum size. At, or near, 12 fluid ounces, or more.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Might I suggest some straight bets and some parlay bets


    Canada drinks less than 10 beers 250/1
    Canada drinks between 11-20 beers 20/1
    Canada drinks between 21-30 beers 2/1
    Canada drinks between 31-40 beers 3/2
    Canada drinks between 41-47 beers 3/1
    Canada drinks 48+ beers 15/1
    Green Bay scores more points than Canada drinks beers 100/1
    Kansas City scores more ponits than Canada drinks beers 100/1
    Canada drinks more beers than total points in game 25/1
    I spit beer out of my nose dude.

    Don't know how many other people drink beer out there, or have had this happen, but it ain't fun..

    I am in tears dude...

    That was sooooo funny!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Also, all beers must be of the same same minnimum size. At, or near, 12 fluid ounces, or more.
    Canada has big hands.

    He can't hold anything smaller than a 12 oz'er!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •