Cool NFL Draft Live stream...

Attachment 778

http://bosscast.net/channel3.php

for those of us who don't have usa tv :cheers:
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Yes two 2nd rounds, two 4th rounds, two 5th rounds, two 6th round and a 7th
    No we gave the 49ers our 7th rounder as well. So again we got screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    No we gave the 49ers our 7th rounder as well. So again we got screwed.
    Because of a 7th rounder?

There will be many 7th rounders that won't even play 1 snap in the NFL ever.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

CB Mckenzie Alexander is still around and many others, the first round was more plunder than I thought it would be, I thought a little meat would still be on the bone but not even that
    It's been said before this draft was a draft were the bulk of the action would be in the middle rounds. While I'd have loved to seen us get Apple or Washington III it just wasn't in the cards. So Dorsey traded down, this might play out better in the long run anyway.

I think it will be fine too, some people just like to piss and moan and want people fired

How is trading back picking up an extra 4th a bad trade? Majority of the picks Dorsey has hit on during his time has been in the 2nd-5th round so i'd rather have him with those picks then the first round. Its at least 5 to 10 players sitting on the board that people thought would be drafted in the first round and still are on the board. Dorsey picked players for 28 that he values and they weren't there so he moved down grabbed an extra pick and changed a 7th for a 6th.

Trade is 28 for their 2nd and 4th and switch of 6th for a 7th. The draft still has a bunch of talent for the Chiefs to take lets see how it works out first. What if Dorsey gets the guard Cody then 1 of the corners fall to the Chiefs other 2nd round pick and get 2 1st round talents for much less money? Or what if he figured Chiefs need another receiver and didn't want to take 1 there but figured Boyd, Sheppard, Thomas, or Miller would be there at better value then 28? I hated spending my night waiting to see the pick but you still can get starters and impact players in the 2nd through 5th. Not many starters on the Chiefs from round 1 but its a lot from 2nd through 5th

I think it will be fine too, some people just like to piss and moan and want people fired
    Like i said. We got screwed denver gave up a 3rd round to move up 5 spots when the chiefs settled for only a 4th and a 6th for moving back 7 spots and plus out of the 1st round oh and also we gve them a 7th rounder. I never said we got screwed cuz the 7th rounder. We got screwed cuz we didnt atleaat get a 3rd. 4th round and later dont usually make it. So basically chiefs gave up 7 apots for picks tht wont matter anyways. Unless they get lucky but the odds are slim. I think we go guard ith our 1st pick. And get the whiteclaire kid whos a guard. No ones going to be left who has a 1st round grade . Now if we had traded back with a top 3 pick in the second round would have been worth wht we got. But moving to the 6th spot in the 2nd round we should have gotten a 3rd. I wasnt against trading back as long as it was worth it. But we didnt get the right compensation like we should have. Dorsey just was begging teams to move up so he can trade back and he just gave it away. We were more desperate to move back then they were to move up.

And some people like to sit in a fire and say "everything is fine"

Quote Originally Posted by hollasin View Post
    How is trading back picking up an extra 4th a bad trade? Majority of the picks Dorsey has hit on during his time has been in the 2nd-5th round so i'd rather have him with those picks then the first round. Its at least 5 to 10 players sitting on the board that people thought would be drafted in the first round and still are on the board. Dorsey picked players for 28 that he values and they weren't there so he moved down grabbed an extra pick and changed a 7th for a 6th.

Trade is 28 for their 2nd and 4th and switch of 6th for a 7th. The draft still has a bunch of talent for the Chiefs to take lets see how it works out first. What if Dorsey gets the guard Cody then 1 of the corners fall to the Chiefs other 2nd round pick and get 2 1st round talents for much less money? Or what if he figured Chiefs need another receiver and didn't want to take 1 there but figured Boyd, Sheppard, Thomas, or Miller would be there at better value then 28? I hated spending my night waiting to see the pick but you still can get starters and impact players in the 2nd through 5th. Not many starters on the Chiefs from round 1 but its a lot from 2nd through 5th
    Like i just stated after your post. Denver gave up a 3rd to just move 5 spots and we gave up 7 spots for a 4th. Dont count the later round exhange cuz that pick wont mount to anything anyways. We only gained one more pick after all.

I do think we go guard cody i think his 1st name is whitehaire or something. Im not mqde we traded down just mad cuz he gave it away when we should have gooten a 3rd. Or even we shouldnt have had to given up a 7th amd got there 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    And some people like to sit in a fire and say "everything is fine"
    Exactly am i the only ne that feels like the chiefs were the kne who was begging teams to trade up so they could trade back just to trde back no matter the compensation ? We gave it away. Now everyone will know they cn get over on the chiefs when trading in future drafts. Next year they can say oh well last year you settled for this so this is all il give you of you want the deal or not.

It's a little early to be screaming the sky is falling.

Dorsey can still make use of the picks. He could use one of the 2s to get a couple more picks. Who knows whats going to happen.

The key isn't how many picks you got or where they are it's actually getting the pick right. That's what we need to focus on.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast