Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: john elway!!!!

Default john elway!!!!

He is still a festering thorn at our side after all these years both as a player and now team boss.!

Every year he has picked a player from my top wish list. And some of those years WE even didn't pick from my list. That was bad enough, NOW HE HAS PICKED THE ONE PLAYER I WANTED RIGHT FROM UNDER OUR NOSE. PAXTON LYNCH! Now they will be set again at that position while we will still keep looking for our next Len Dawson.

The fact that we traded down after Lynch was stolen tells me Dorsey and Andy wanted him to. But they tipped their hand when they brought Lynch to KC a few weeks ago. I like Dorsey but I had thought that if Lynch went past the Jets I would seriously consider trading up a few positions to get him. Why didn't Dorse have this foresight? Why didn't WE trade with Seattle to secure this guy. Andy would have made Lynch our QB for the next15 years.

DAMN YOU ELWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Don't get it at all. The team could've used another linebacker, guard or safety. Don't see this guy beating out Murray at all, let alone hope to have Tyler Bray's arm. He got compared to Tyler Palko by the NFL channel commentators (?!?).
    Yeah i heard that as well and agree.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123