Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: john elway!!!!

Default john elway!!!!

He is still a festering thorn at our side after all these years both as a player and now team boss.!

Every year he has picked a player from my top wish list. And some of those years WE even didn't pick from my list. That was bad enough, NOW HE HAS PICKED THE ONE PLAYER I WANTED RIGHT FROM UNDER OUR NOSE. PAXTON LYNCH! Now they will be set again at that position while we will still keep looking for our next Len Dawson.

The fact that we traded down after Lynch was stolen tells me Dorsey and Andy wanted him to. But they tipped their hand when they brought Lynch to KC a few weeks ago. I like Dorsey but I had thought that if Lynch went past the Jets I would seriously consider trading up a few positions to get him. Why didn't Dorse have this foresight? Why didn't WE trade with Seattle to secure this guy. Andy would have made Lynch our QB for the next15 years.

DAMN YOU ELWAY!

To be honest I feel sorry for Paxton Lynch. He's not going into a good QB situation in Denver. Kubiak's offenses of late has managed to ruin the career of Matt Schaub, injured Manning, forced Osweiler to leave a SB team that drafted him for a mere two million more in Houston, and the team's veteran QB mentor is Mark Sanchez.

upon further review, lynch has the size of harrington, but the mental capacity of john kitna.

he will not amount to much more than the occasional upset. IMO.

(id draft and redraft derek carr every year before lynch)
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Tim Tebow 2.0 is all this is gonna be

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    To be honest I feel sorry for Paxton Lynch. He's not going into a good QB situation in Denver. Kubiak's offenses of late has managed to ruin the career of Matt Schaub, injured Manning, forced Osweiler to leave a SB team that drafted him for a mere two million more in Houston, and the team's veteran QB mentor is Mark Sanchez.
    He's going on a team with a great defense, all he has to do is go full Alex Smith mode (sade throws, low turn overs) and they win at least 10 games

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    He's going on a team with a great defense, all he has to do is go full Alex Smith mode (sade throws, low turn overs) and they win at least 10 games
    Agree. Denver just got reaffirmed themselves at the top of afc west . Alex smith would win a superbowl with that team easily. That defense and they have more weapons on offense and improved oline.

As long as their qb isnt a turnover machine there going to be good. And also i think raiders is going to be tough and improved.

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    upon further review, lynch has the size of harrington, but the mental capacity of john kitna.

he will not amount to much more than the occasional upset. IMO.

(id draft and redraft derek carr every year before lynch)
    Link please.

Lets just hope lynch becomes a bust.

He won't. He's at least Flacco with mobility.

I predict he'll be a game changer by his 5th year in the league and we will still be looking for the next game manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    He won't. He's at least Flacco with mobility.

I predict he'll be a game changer by his 5th year in the league and we will still be looking for the next game manager.
    Well i hope your wrong from what i seen hes very raw with no footwork and reads and line calls. So maybe in 5 years. And lets hope we have a gbotf by then as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast