Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Afternoon!!

Default Sunday Afternoon!!

Good Morning Crowd,

I am sitting at work right now and I am bored. I wish you lazy asses would get out of bed and post something so I have something to do!! I have been thinking about this weekend with much anticipation and I think we need to work out some details on how the betting event is going to go on Sunday. I have been informed that I only have 12 hours do drink 48 beers which will be difficult (Canadian beer and all) If we are going to make this a 48 beer event then this is what I propose. Sunday starts at midnight (Saturday night) All beer consumed from midnight to midnight Sunday should be counted in the total. If this is not acceptable then Sunday does not end until I go to bed. If we are doing a 12 period then it will be 24 beers (maybe a few more). Please let me know how you all feel this should work and say your goodbyes to me early.

Canada
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Government should have two roles

1) Defense
    2) Stay out of everything else!!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Ohh...p.s.

Especially stay out of my wallet
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Government should have two roles

1) Defense
    2) Stay out of everything else!!!!
    That is interesting sir.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That first statement is too loaded to comment upon, I have been on both sides...

The second one on the other hand is completely right!

Overall I assume you are bashing the government? Then I am with you on EVERYTHING!

If you want to take back any of your freedoms that have been taken away, then you should give a listen to what this guy has to say.

For those with time to kill...

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=yCM_wQy4YVg"]YouTube - Candidates@Google: Ron Paul[/ame]

Or, if you just want the "cliff-notes" version...

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA"]YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope[/ame]

Just sharing my political thoughts. Ron Paul is a republican, for the moment, but he is not what anyone usually expects from one. He likes to call himself a constitutionalist.

The thing that I like most about him is that he offers a very serious alternative to the current two-party system. While he is currently trying to get on the ballot as a republican, he is far from the normal politician. And may wind-up running as an independant.

I tend to lean toward democrats, when voting, but it has always been one of those "lesser of two evils" kind of choices. This is the first presidential candidate that I have ever actually liked.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    If you want to take back any of your freedoms that have been taken away, then you should give a listen to what this guy has to say.

For those with time to kill...

YouTube - Candidates@Google: Ron Paul

Or, if you just want the "cliff-notes" version...

YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope

Just sharing my political thoughts. Ron Paul is a republican, for the moment, but he is not what anyone usually expects from one. He likes to call himself a constitutionalist.

The thing that I like most about him is that he offers a very serious alternative to the current two-party system. While he is currently trying to get on the ballot as a republican, he is far from the normal politician. And may wind-up running as an independant.

I tend to lean toward democrats, when voting, but it has always been one of those "lesser of two evils" kind of choices. This is the first presidential candidate that I have ever actually liked.
    I love the idea of a President that wants to protect and uphold the constitution...it's been a few decades since we've had one...

As for the "lesser of two evils" yeah I can relate, but I tend to see the other side of the aisle as being the lesser of two evils.

Is this the guy who was shocked that Mitt Romney would consult his lawyers when deciding whether or not to go to war?

He was all like "What do you mean you would consult lawyers? Open the Constitution and read that it takes authorization to declare war!!"

What is up with that shizzy?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

The guy is right...I don't want my President consulting lawyers...I want him to consult his cabinet and the Congress the we elected.

That is all...

I would prefer one that reads the rules (constitution) to determine something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would prefer one that reads the rules (constitution) to determine something like that.
    Is that a stab at me for breaking the rules that admin put up for us?

Are you insinuating that admin is too strict?

Heh!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That first statement is too loaded to comment upon, I have been on both sides...

The second one on the other hand is completely right!

Overall I assume you are bashing the government? Then I am with you on EVERYTHING!

This is big brother speaking, we are only here to help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast